Hanks Clothing Reviews

08/26/2014
Hanks Clothing Ratings and User Reviews. Hanks Clothing is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

Hanks Clothing Rating

More About Hanks Clothing

Recent Reviews for Hanks Clothing

• Aug 18, 2014
    Good price, nice selection, no shipping charge and they take Pay Pal!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Just wish the items I need to order which are FR were available in the store
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Love doing business with Hanks, they are competitively priced and sell a good quality product.
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Aug 8, 2014
    You are my source for these socks.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    One of my best on-line purchase experiences!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    product as expected of high quality and very much on time
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Very clear, contrasted, straight display of items and checkout. Minimum BS or side issues such as subscriptions or anti-virus installations. Thank you for that. The free shipping brought me to the site.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    PLEASE carry more Acorn slippers with the soft leather bottoms. I scoured the internet and your site was the only one that carried them. No one wants rubber soles on their slippers!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    So far so good, But I never received an email with shipping info. So we will see how quickly my order arrives.
    Aug 8, 2014
    Great prices, fair selection and HASSLE FREE free shipping,

From Hanks Clothing

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback about your shopping experience at Hanks Clothing. I apologize that you have not received an e-mail with shipping information for your order. You should receive an e-mail with tracking ... Read full response »
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great prices, fast shipping great place to shop. Will shop here again.
    Aug 10, 2014
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great prices on carolina work boots, and thats the only boots i buy. Cant beat the free shipping either. Great place to buy good boots at good prices.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    No info on how long "standard" shipping will take. And 20.00 for 2 day shipping is ridiculous.
    Jul 31, 2014
    Shipping and handling to high will shop around more next time I need inserts for my red wings.

From Hanks Clothing

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your shopping experience at Hanks Clothing. I apologize that it was not clear how long standard shipping would take, and that you we're unhappy with our expedited shipping fee. Shipping ... Read full response »
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great looking belt looking forward to using it to carry a me 1911. Great price.
    Aug 7, 2014
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    Safety green pocket tee are nice. Launder well.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Couldn't find the pants purchased in a clothing store. Found it online.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Good shopping experience
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Eazy to navigate, easy to purchase, excellent priccing
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Good product and easy to work with.
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    shipping was a bit expensive, every thing else was a solid ten!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    Have been ordering from hanks for a while. Hanks has the best prices. Comes right to your door in no time.