Hanks Clothing Reviews

08/27/2016
Hanks Clothing Ratings and User Reviews. Hanks Clothing is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 65 reviews. Last rated on 08/13/2016.

Hanks Clothing Rating

More About Hanks Clothing

Recent Reviews for Hanks Clothing

• Aug 13, 2016
    Great products at awesome prices!
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Quick easy shopping experience and saved six dollars vs another website
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Product looks good. Sizing information (belt) is confusing. If it doesn't fit, I'll return it.
    Aug 16, 2016
  • Aug 6, 2016
    I have two other Hanks belts, the Gunner in Black and Brown, and I needed a dressier belt and this was just perfect for my needs.
    Aug 24, 2016
    The best belts on the market.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    I found you through your tube review videos. Would otherwise never thought of shopping through your website. i encourage you to do more videos, especially comparing products side by side for sizing. I had the hardest time choosing between the different sizes of Filson.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    Nothing wrong with the product, I was just looking for a stiffer belt. Price was actually very attractive but my application as a gun belt is very specific. I am sure that this belt would be fine if someone was not hanging a gun off of it.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    I am disappointed that the screws holding my by belt buckle on have a tendency to get loose and I have not lost one so I had to order 2 packs of two today so I would have some. After ordering 2 of the Premiere belts at $120 each I would not have expected that. I THINK I GOT MY EMAIL WRONG EARLIER, it is dntlaw@cableone.net
  • Jul 31, 2016
    I try to research online purchases, and the reviews for the ordered item convinced me order from Hank's.
    Aug 10, 2016
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Excellent product and customer service.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    When I first arrived at the site, I saw a popup ad that promised 15% off my first order, by using the code "HOTSAVINGS", but when I tried to apply the code, it didn't work. I'm a little peeved at that, but since I'm buying these products at a sale price, based entirely on the recommendation of others, I'm not too peeved.
    Aug 11, 2016
  • Jul 30, 2016
    at the check out it did not let me put in the coupon code,oh well out another 10 percent !
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Aug 12, 2016
    Quality belt exactly as described. Posted sizing chart was accurate. Delivery was quick. I would certainly purchase again.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    forgot to use coupon code. maybe next time.
    Aug 16, 2016
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Recommendation to your service provided by Red Wing
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Aug 4, 2016
    The transaction was smooth and item arrived exactly when it was supposed to.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I'll let you know when I get the first product I've ordered from this Merchant.
    Aug 1, 2016
    Fair price. Quality item delivered on time
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Aug 3, 2016
    Hanks clothing exceeded my expectations! My belt arrived very fast and the quality is far superior to any other conceal belt out there. Don't hesitate to purchase your next belt from hanks! You won't be dissapointed.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    The heat moldable insoles save my life because I have plantar fasciitis. So glad I know where to find them when I need them and that I order them with ease at a good price. Such a reliable experience. THANKS!
    Jul 26, 2016
    I am so glad to be able to buy my Red Wing insoles at Hanks. They are always available and I like the low price.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Excellent High Quality merchandise that isreasonably priced.
    Jul 22, 2016
    An excellent company with "Superior" Quality products
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 24, 2016
    The first time I looked for my item, a pop up informed me I could get a percentage off. When I went to order, I had missed it by one day. I was pretty unhappy. I went on live chat to ask about another sale. The gal told me, at the end of our conversation, to check back at the end of the week. I did, another pop up occurred. This time, I got the discount. Thanks to the chat person, whoever they were.