Hapari Swimwear Reviews

10/23/2014
Hapari Swimwear Ratings and User Reviews. Hapari Swimwear is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 558 reviews. Last rated on 10/22/2014.

Hapari Swimwear Rating

More About Hapari Swimwear

Recent Reviews for Hapari Swimwear

• Oct 22, 2014
    Love that you have great prices and styles for women who have had mastectomies.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Love their swimsuits. Well made, get compliments on them all the time.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Best Swimsuits ever made! I only wear Hapari. Keep up the good work!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I love Hapari's swimwear! I always buy from them on their sales because their regular prices are pretty high. But they have great end of season sales!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    love your swimsuits and you seem to have a sale when I need something,
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I like the modest swimwear. I first heard of Hapari on KSLs studio 5 with Brooke Walker
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Love all my Hapari suits! Get tons of compliments. Love that you are making longer options for this of us that are tall!! Thank you!!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I enjoy the swimwear and the quality. Poor customer service in store
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I love Hapari Swimwear, I recommend it to friends. The suits are excellent quality and hold up even when wet. I don't mind paying a little more for this quality and am grateful for it's availability. I do wish the tankini tops did not cling to the stomach as much though. I bought a v-neck tankini and it fit everywhere but I like tanks to slide over my stomach not cling to it and show all the bumps/bulges.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I had never ordered swimwear online until I found Hapari. Hapari swimwear fits well and looks good.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    You had the best selection of modern, trendy styles of Women's Plus Size Swimwear of all the site I visited.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I wish you had more sizes available in all selections
  • Oct 13, 2014
    This is the second suit I've ordered from Hapari, I hope I like this one as much or more than the first ;)
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I love these swimsuits. Built with quality, really modest, and great for larger busts!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I was very impressed with the number of items I had to choose from. I will definitely return to puurchase additional items
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Feeling the pinch a little when I noticed the conversion rate from USD to AUD. Loads of items were not available in my size :( Really good discounts sometimes but not much information on the expiry dates of your coupons/codes. You have very interesting swimwear. Hope it's worth it.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Love. Thank you for making a breast cancer survivor feel sexy!!!!
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I don't know how much I will like the swimwear until I try them. I had difficulty checkout using the coupon. It would apply and then disappear from the total when I tried to check out. I had to redo the order 3 times to finally get the 20% off.
    Oct 12, 2014
    Great high waist bottoms. I will buy more when I need more colors.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Great products although some images on your site show items that are not always available in your product catalog.
    Oct 11, 2014
    Awesome products and fast and on time delivery.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 11, 2014
    the material was thinner than I expected. The bottom piece didn't fit as well as I had hoped. The bottom I would have liked was out of stock.