Happy Chef Uniforms Reviews

01/25/2015
Happy Chef Uniforms Ratings and User Reviews. Happy Chef Uniforms is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 278 reviews. Last rated on 01/24/2015.

Happy Chef Uniforms Rating

More About Happy Chef Uniforms

Recent Reviews for Happy Chef Uniforms

• Jan 24, 2015
    the workers at happy chef are very helpful. when i had an issue with shipping, they kindly resubmitted my payment info in order for a successful transaction. i would most definetely purchase from them again.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Im a happy chef
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Placed order said you had 4 in stock, follow up email said out of stock ,followed be ordere completed and shipped very confusing said I would be refunded
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Well made products. I bought 6 pairs of chef pants and 2 skull caps 2 years ago. Some stretching on the elastic bands on the skull caps and some fading on the chefs pants but, this is with daily washing. Will buy again!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I was slightly disappointed that the order came in 2 shipments - about a month apart.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great products at a great price.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Would like a 360° veiw of clothing or at a least picture of the back of the items. I purchased "cookcool" chef coats not knowing they had flaps on the back. It was a very unprofessional look. I'm very weary about ordering certain items just because there is no image of the back and sides.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    This place is the best place to buy your chef uniforms from
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Usually a very painless process when ordering from happy chef. This time is proving no different.
    Jan 25, 2015
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I have been ordering from happy chef since 2008 and I am always satisfied with my purchase
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I'm very happy with product happy chef offers,good quality for a good price and color assortment. Thanks for been a happy chef
  • Jan 21, 2015
    It's a great company,the prices are very reasonable and I love the different styles.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I love happy chef uniforms, great selection to choose from, great prices, great shipping options. Its great over all. I highly recommend it.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Great quality products, delivered quickly.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Very pleased with the Chef Shirts from Happy Chef. The superior quality holds up great in the kitchen and provides our cooks with the professional look we were after.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Still waiting for uniforms...but overall experience has been great.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I have not yet received my order and therefore cannot comment at this time.
    Jan 24, 2015
    I really like the products and the quality is excellent
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I'm very happy I found happychef.com! I'm telling everyone about you
    Jan 24, 2015
    I've told everyone i know, about you guys, how cheap it is, how happy i am, you guys are really doing something great here. Keep it up!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    Looks great and feels good when you wear it. Fits really good as well. Cleans up easily.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Have enjoyed every product I have purchased from them. Thanks.
    Jan 22, 2015