Happy Chef Uniforms Reviews

02/05/2016
Happy Chef Uniforms Ratings and User Reviews. Happy Chef Uniforms is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 113 reviews.

Happy Chef Uniforms Rating

More About Happy Chef Uniforms

Recent Reviews for Happy Chef Uniforms

• Dec 16, 2015
    Wide variety of items with plenty of information about fabric, style, sizes, color ect. Easy to send the Christmas Gift to address.
  • Dec 16, 2015
    Waited a long time for these, and will have to send them back as they are too big. Will be a total of 3 months since I paid for them until I get to wear them ;/
  • Dec 16, 2015
    Great price, it would be nice if you offer more for free shipping or shipping discount
  • Dec 16, 2015
    I was recommended to this site and feel Ino love with it...
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Happy chef is a great place to get duriable chef wear that will last threw the hard work of kitchen use. I highly recommend happy chef for that reason and it's great prices.
    Shipping is too high.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    I love the prices. My husband is going to love his gift.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Very please with ease of shopping
  • Dec 12, 2015
    Most happy with service.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    This is my first purchase. I have heard great things about this company
  • Dec 10, 2015
    I am looking forward to the new chef coat. This is the first time I have purchased from Happy Chef but it will not be the last. With the purchase of this coat it has made me realize how happy I am and how happy I am to be around when I bake and cook. Thank You
  • Dec 10, 2015
    We are with ARAMARK. I saw the new uniform at another account that I did order for us and it is perfect. Well done!
  • Dec 9, 2015
    I was a happy chef
    Dec 13, 2015
    Things finally worked out ok
  • Dec 8, 2015
    I love order at happy chef
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Would have been nice to be notified that the item was on back order. A month after I placed the order I called because I had no further communication and found out then about the back order. If the website had listed it as on back order I would have picked a different item. I purchased for a wedding show and had to come up with a back up plan.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    I like the site I will be returning to use it again and the price are not bad also
    Dec 15, 2015
  • Dec 1, 2015
    This is our second time ordering so far so good
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Dec 10, 2015
    I was the hit because we had special dinner my red chef jacket matching hat awesome