Harman Kardon Reviews

04/25/2015
Harman Kardon Ratings and User Reviews. Harman Kardon is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2015.

Harman Kardon Rating

More About Harman Kardon

Recent Reviews for Harman Kardon

• Apr 24, 2015
    Website is fantastic. I look forward to excellent speakers for my laptop.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Love Harman Kardon equipment, I have the AVr3700 and LOVE it. Wish you made an inexpensive unit with airplay for my bedroom.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I am a Sprint represenative. We blas music in our store using your Sound Sticks III. Absolutley a firm believer in JBL and Harman Kardon combination.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    It was amazing product at great price, I love the design and good pricing compared to other products
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    This is my second set of speakers, I bought the first set in 1995 in an order with my pc. Loved them from the beginning. I hope to have the same experience with these.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 11, 2015
    Unfortunately my esquire arrived with a small tiny scratch on the phone button & a small stain on the case. Felt like it was refurbished
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with HK equipment.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I got to test the product at the store in NYC, but I couldn't beat the price I found here on the site. Looking forward to other products
    Apr 17, 2015
    Great products, love the Onyx & Soundsticks.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I do love Harman Kardon speakers. However, I have had a really bad experience with the wired headphones (CL). This time I'm trying out your bluetooth wireless headphones and hopefully they are much more reliable.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Love harman kardon
    Feb 21, 2015
    I love harman kardon
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I have been a Harman Kardon fan since I was a little kid. I have an AVR 7300 and I love it. I just bought my son an Esquire Mini, and liked it so much I bought one for myself
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Great company. Owned three receivers, one cd player and a cd player.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    love the sound and keep it coming.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Feb 1, 2015
    Very pleased with purchase. Thank you.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    HK should add all products and comparisons to make the sale process quicker.
    Jan 31, 2015
    The worst experience EVER!!! Prior to purchase i contacted Harman Kardon 6 times to get info on the product, twice I left a voice mail to which, I have yet to hear back from Harman Kardon. I sent 1 email, and once I left a message on the website...Did not hear back for either. Then finally I got someone on the phone and he had NO knowledge of the product. I had to call back and each time I had to wait over 20 mins to get someone on the phone. I finally gave up, did my own research and ordered the HKTS 16BQ. I get the package, and the bottom support piece of the sub woofer was broken. Called Harman Kardon the next morning and the rep was VERY rude. We wanted to setup our system before the Super Bowl so we asked if they can lead us to a local retailer and we can drive the package there for replacement or if they can overnight it to us, and the Level 3 supervisor by the name Mike Christian told us if we want to meet our needs, then we should go take our business to another company because there is nothing they can do. We asked to escalate the issue because he was very rude and his response was, he is the man in charge and no one is there to help us. WTF!!! Who says that??? Specially if you are in the customer service department?????? This guy does not care about Harman Kardon losing money. Granted my purchase was only $200, but still that does not justify his behavior towards a customer. We finally called back and spoke with a Rep named Abhijeet from Pune office...TOTAL GENTLEMAN...hats off him...very helpful and knowledgable..helped us to a certain degree in getting the shipping label done...At the moment, the package is on its way back to the warehouse so they can receive and send me a new one. God knows when that will happen...Overall, VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED with the entire experience. I hope the product is worth all the hassle, but def not recommending it to any one.