Harman Kardon Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Harman Kardon Reviews

05/28/2017
Harman Kardon Ratings and User Reviews. Harman Kardon is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 37 reviews.

Harman Kardon Rating

More About Harman Kardon

Recent Reviews for Harman Kardon

• Apr 04, 2017
    love harman kardon products
  • Mar 13, 2017
    Apr 04, 2017
    Super happy with my purchase & the customer support. Product is awesome, thank you!
  • Mar 19, 2017
    Apr 02, 2017
    I purchased this to replace a very old HK unit. I am very impressed with the new features and the ease of use.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    What a great deal on a legendary high end sound brand. Thank you for all that you do.
  • Mar 21, 2017
    I enjoy the HK sound in my BMW. Hope these headphones give me the same/ similar or better experience.
    Apr 01, 2017
    Would be helpful to show in picture that produce was hard-wired (& not wireless). The full description didn't say that either ...& I was actually looking for a wireless headset ...
  • Mar 31, 2017
    I first tried to purchase AURA on Mar 28. Got an order confirmation (ref # 4041971), waited for a few days, never got shipping details. I called on March 30 and was told that my order got cancelled because fraud dept blocked my payment for some reason... (maybe because shipment and billing addresses were different)... IMPORTANT: If you decide to cancel the order after you have sent an order confirmation to a customer, you should contact the customer and let them know what's going on. most of the problems can be solved and you wont lose a sale. You have a phone number and email address on file. why don't you use it??? Anyways, that's the worst customer experience I've had lately. This AURA was supposed to be a gift, and now it won't make it on time!!! I am only attempting to buy it again because it was promised. Will definitely go with BOSE next time I'm on the market for audio. I've bought from Bose multiple times and never had any issues. Hope that helps to improve your operations!Good Luck!
  • Mar 20, 2017
    I drive a BMW with a Harman Kardon system and it is excellent It led me to purchase the portable round speaker and now this sound bar.
    Mar 26, 2017
  • Mar 21, 2017
    All of my stereo equipment is HK
  • Feb 27, 2017
    Mar 21, 2017
    I INITIALLY PURCHASE THE ITEM FOR A FRIEND BUT IT IS NOT WHAT WE THOUGHT IT WAS. THE ONE WE WANTED WAS LARGER. I WAS GOING TO SEND IT BACK BUT, THEN I USED MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT AND THE MUSIC SOUNDED AWESOME. SO, I DECIDED TO KEEP IT FOR OUR BACKYARD GET TOGETHER.
  • Mar 15, 2017
    the customer service rep. was very helpful and very informative and was kind to speak with, made the whole experience comfortable to deal with....we are grateful and thankful for his service.
  • Dec 11, 2016
    Very disappointed with the order. It said order within 22 hours and receive it in 3 days (Dec. 14th) and after I went through and submitted order, it pops up in red that the item is on back order and expected to ship February 2017. They didn't even give the option to cancel the order, so I guess I have to call customer service.
    Mar 14, 2017
  • Mar 11, 2017
    I bought my first Harman Kardan system 25 years ago while in the military. I recently had the amp repaired as it hadn't worked in many years. Sounds great once again. Recently subscribed to spotify and was looking for a bluetooth receiver to plug into my old amp and found this one. I am really hoping for a quality unit that connects easily to my smart phone.
  • Mar 08, 2017
    Your Shopping Cart icon is too small and it is BLUE....NOT EASY TO SEE. (USE RED OR BRIGHT YELLOW) and make it a little bit LARGER....ALSO, confusing was if the "STERIO" SPEAKERS were one or two. I had to ask phone in and as Berrnie. He was nice and reassured me that there were two.
  • Feb 28, 2017
    This is the first time in a long time in making a purchase from Harman. I've always been pleased with their products.
    Mar 07, 2017
    H-D is a company that I have followed for well over 40 years. I continue to trust the innovativeness of their products.
  • Feb 28, 2017
    Harmon Kardon is really good brand that delivers quality products and that is how a company achieves that status in market. I like products by Harmon Kardon.