Harvestessentials.com Reviews

09/01/2014
Harvestessentials.com Ratings and User Reviews. Harvestessentials.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 168 reviews.

Harvestessentials.com Rating

More About Harvestessentials.com

Recent Reviews for Harvestessentials.com

• Jul 26, 2014
    I'll know more when I receive the item. Thanks
  • Jul 22, 2014
    It didn't tell me how long till I recieve my product. This is my first time and really can't say much. thanks
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Can't wait to use my new blender!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    very easy to order and fast service
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Very friendly user site
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I found Harvestessentials.com on a general search and was glad to see it had the best price for what I was looking for with free shipping. I purchased immediately. This was my first purchase. I will check back later the next time I'm shopping.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    This is the 2nd grain mill I have purchased from Harvest essentials. (The first one was broken by the kiddos when they dropped it). We use it on average of 1x/week. I'd be lost without my mill!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    wouldn't accept my discount code, though it was advertised as available.
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 10, 2014
    It was supposed to be free shipping. But when I processed the order I was charged $11.95! Outrageious!
    Jul 20, 2014

From Harvestessentials.com

Thank you for your comment. With regards to our free shipping promotion, we do the absolute best we can to point out the details of the promotion. We do this by not only listing "Free Shipping Over $89" on the top of every page of our website, but ... Read full response »
    Jul 18, 2014
    TSM crock was very heavy built and nice finish on it. Packed nice and arrived in very good condition. Should last a couple of lifetimes. It will be a big job if i have to move it full.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I love the Champion Juicer, and to be able to order parts so easily is very nice. thank you for a great experience.
    Jul 21, 2014
    I was delighted with my purchase and your whole process. Thank you
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    My issue is with the Harvestessentials.com return policy. I purchased an amazing item that I was afraid to open or use (I still have not used it yet). I could have purchased the same item on amazon.com for about the same price and had much more confidence as a consumer. I will never purchase another product from Harvestessentials.com because after spending a lot of money, I didn't like the feeling that if something is wrong with the product, it's on me. As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with my unit and I do not need to return it. However, I don't have much confidence to use it and find out. Overall I did not like my experience with Harvestessentials.com.

From Harvestessentials.com

We appreciate your posting, as our goal is to always ensure we are doing the best we can to communicate with our customers before, during and after any transaction. We are sorry that we have not earned your confidence. With regards to your concern ... Read full response »
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I order my item off the internet, only to get the shock that the item was nothing like what I had before they had redesign the item, I will keep it but will never order another one, this is not what I expected at all.

From Harvestessentials.com

Thank you for your product review. We are sorry to hear the new design of the Jetstream product did not meet your expectations. We do the very best we can to offer as much information as possible when it comes to the products we offer. In cases such ... Read full response »
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Like the new Design hopefully it will last. They should have gotten rid of that plastic cover that always cracks a long time ago.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    I phoned Harvest Essentials with my order of two sensitive Samson Veggie washers and asked them to try and provide extra packing protection as it was coming to India.They double boxed them and they arrived in perfect shape.Previously my friends had ordered 4 identical washers from 2 differentcompanies in the US and they had all arrived smashed up + not working.Hats off to Harvest Essentials for following through on customer requests and satisfaction.Highly recommended Company.Thanks again.Gary Radley-Walters