Harvestessentials.com Reviews

09/01/2015
Harvestessentials.com Ratings and User Reviews. Harvestessentials.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 222 reviews.

Harvestessentials.com Rating

More About Harvestessentials.com

Recent Reviews for Harvestessentials.com

• Aug 6, 2015
    really happy with juicer selection and their prices weer the best I could find even better than Amazon. Like to be able to support a small business when I can
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Excited to find the juicer we were looking for on sale at Harvestessentials.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I had been researching the Excalibur Dehydrator for about a month. Found one at a competitor, but then decided to Google Search other stores. I was happy to see your sale, then very happy to find that the dehydrator I had wanted was recently updated with a digital timer and was thrilled. The price was excellent. And we got an additional $10 off at checkout. My husband and I are so excited!
    SO FAR SO GOOD
    great shopping experience
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I like this company and have ordered merchandise from them in the past. I have always been well satisfied with the products.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I"m grateful to have found your site for the price of the Omega 8004 juicer I just bought. Thank you.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    easy site to navigate. pricing is comparable with other similar sites and like variety of products and purchasing options
  • Aug 2, 2015
    great site, easy to use. lots of extras and good deals
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    buy a juicer that was in stock ... They phoned me and sent me an email with the confirmation of the purchase ... and two days later sent me another email saying they do not really have it in stock , but if they can offer another model for 80 dollars more ... I did spend time energy it is not a serious company They should have sent me another juicer at the original price and they did ... noelia Hochbaum August 4, 2015

From Harvestessentials.com

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are sorry for any frustration you experienced in your transaction with us. Please allow us to reply with a few more details of the transaction to ensure the feedback is taken in the right context. Your order ... Read full response »
  • Aug 1, 2015
    If the order goes as promised, I will continue to use your site.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Shipping was more than my product! This was a little discouraging,
    Aug 7, 2015
    When I complained about the shipping being more than the cost of the order, it was promptly replied to and a credit was issued to me. That is EXCELLENT service. I appreciate it!

From Harvestessentials.com

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the shipping cost. We do offer flat rate shipping via Priority Mail on many of our lighter weight items. In this case, you had chosen FedEx Ground, which unfortunately bills in full 1 lb increments, so an ... Read full response »
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 7, 2015
    Good company with great products and service!!!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 6, 2015
    Professional representative, quite willing to research and answer my questions; very personable!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    shipping cost is ridiculously high.
    Aug 2, 2015

From Harvestessentials.com

Thank you for your feedback in regards to our shipping costs. Our costs for FedEx (the ship method chosen) are based on the real time shipping calculators provided by FedEx, and are determined by product weight, the zip code shipping from and the ... Read full response »
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 4, 2015
    Phone number on web site is not operational. I want information on the various screens. Not sure which is for what. Also, what is the strainer for????
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I'm impressed by service and prices
    Aug 5, 2015
  • Jul 22, 2015
    This is my first purchased from them, but I have been looking at this purchase for the last two months. They were one of the easiest to use websites, and after looking a the same product at several different sites, I decided to use them because they just seem to be so nice.
    Aug 6, 2015
  • Jul 21, 2015
    New to this site, easy to use. Not having any real experience with this company can't really comment on their quality.
    Aug 2, 2015
    No problems with this seller. Very satisfied.