Hatcountry Reviews

02/07/2016
Hatcountry Ratings and User Reviews. Hatcountry is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 02/05/2016.

Hatcountry Rating

More About Hatcountry

Recent Reviews for Hatcountry

• Feb 5, 2016
    There was a girl that was supposed to see about getting a hat made for me, but she vanished. i believe her name started with an A.
    other then having to wait 4-6 weeks everything went well
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Good products good prices always satisfied with my purchases
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Under every picture, especially with (multiple colored hats) it would have been nice to have a name of the color under each colored hat I'm hoping serpent is brown !
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I have wanted this hat for a while and was pleased to find it in their outlet. They have a wonderful selection.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Great prices! Great selection.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Good store
    Feb 7, 2016
    Thought I'd ordered a belt have not received this item where's my belt??
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Happy with Hat Country
  • Jan 23, 2016
    you have very nice straw hats i like
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Clarify the checkout in terms of addresses when shipping address is different than c redit card billing address.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Good selection and a good price, quick and easy purchase. I had the same hat before, and it was a perfect fit- needed to replace it because I lost it.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    have not received the merchandise yet. I will let you know. up to now everything if looking good. the website is easy to follow.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Shipping was way expensive for a hat!!!!!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    I placed this order along with many other items at the same time and this item showed in stock. Yet this order arrived last and the status and delivery was very late.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    I don't really know them yet...
    Jan 20, 2016
    I ordered 2 hats one was 7 and 1/8 the other was 7 and 5/8. I received the 7 and 1/8 but the other was 7 and 1/2... the 7 and 1/2 seams to fit OK.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Jan 18, 2016
    We love your products - the selection and quality - and ordering from you is so painless compared to other online stores.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I love Hat Country! Prices are reasonable and shipping is easy! I always get my product quickly and nicely packaged!
    Jan 16, 2016
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Jan 16, 2016
    I was pleased with my order. My sister told me that she had ordered a few hats and was very pleased with the price and the product quality.
  • Dec 3, 2015
    fix check out process.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Great products
  • Dec 1, 2015
    this is my first order here. I do wear a hat all the time and I have several. I will not really have an opinion about this merchant until after I have this hat in my hands.
    Jan 23, 2016
    My purchase of the hat was very satisfactory. Review of additional items via the online catalog indicated there was not much other merchandise that had any interest for me.