Hatcountry Reviews

01/20/2017
Hatcountry Ratings and User Reviews. Hatcountry is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 140 reviews.

Hatcountry Rating

More About Hatcountry

Recent Reviews for Hatcountry

• Jan 8, 2017
    I would like Hat country to give more pictures of angles of the hats so that the customer can see other angles instead of just one angle of the hat they want to purchase. That way they get an idea of what the whole hat looks like.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    GREAT STORE...GREAT QUALITY PRODUCTS...FAST SERVICE...AWSOME ON RETURNS...THANK YOU HATCOUNTRY...A REAL PLEASURE.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Great job! Thank you very much! Enjoying you a lot!
  • Jan 7, 2017
    First time visiting the sight, Hatcountry was the first person to have what I was looking for.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I found this site and company most convenient. I love the products and so do my grandkids who received them as gifts. I found your site easy to follow and my purchase was made quickly. Thank you, I will most certainly contact you every time I want one of the products you have and will recommend you to all my friends.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Sure hope this order comes sooner rather than later - excited to receive.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Only place I could find this hat. And at a good price for the quality.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Frustrating to click on an item - say men's scarves and there are not any offered for me to buy.. If you don't sell the item, why is it a choice?
  • Dec 30, 2016
    The hat I chose did not say that you could shape it, and I hope it's not too flimsy. I thought the shipping was a little high.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Price & selection are very good
    Jan 6, 2017
    1 hat I ordered is back ordered for months. I do not know if the funds are returned to by account or if I pay latter you have not let me know
  • Dec 28, 2016
    fist time buyer Will be back Love the hats
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 4, 2017
    Hat was miss marked on size
  • Dec 22, 2016
    looking for this hat only site that had it in stock.
    Jan 2, 2017
    just what i was looking for no one else had hat in stock.
  • Dec 10, 2016
    This is the first purchase i've made from this company so I hope all goes well. Me son really likes the hat I purchased..
    Jan 7, 2017
    When I ordered they said I would receive an email telling me when it shipped I never got one..I tried calling but had to leave a message and know one returned my call.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    the price of the item changed from this afternoon to tonite. at this poin if you look online you can still find the item on their page for the price i was buying it earlier but once you click on it, changes for about 10% more.
    Jan 2, 2017
    Called customer service 3 times regarding my order never received a call or message back.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    hats are presented well.. Have an issue about the shipping cost.
    Jan 1, 2017
  • Nov 27, 2016
    I was disappointed because I could not find a size chart on your web site. I could not turn my head measurement into a hat size. So you got an eight instead of a ten in overall satisfaction.
    Dec 28, 2016