Hatcountry Reviews

08/02/2015
Hatcountry Ratings and User Reviews. Hatcountry is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 116 reviews.

Hatcountry Rating

More About Hatcountry

Recent Reviews for Hatcountry

• Jul 9, 2015
    The hats are of the finest quality. I bought a Bullhide leather hat in honey and it is beautiful.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Hat country is an amazing website but I found myself unable to deselect the priority mail option.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    The site is amazing and I found a red hat very easy and we found it in the size and color we were needing! Thank you!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Have ordered before from this company. Returns are easy. Customer service are always friendly and helpful. Only problem is the wait time for delivery 4 to 6 weeks is a long turn around time.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    They have a great selection of hats and I hope to shop with them again soon!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Keep the web sight the same, but have a web sight also that. An be used with a mobile device such as my Note 4. Had a frw issues navigating, but I was able to manage. Although, j could see how many users could be turned off bye the difficulty. Other wards the store is great and I will come back again.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Very nice user friendly website
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I just placed my order not 5 minutes ago. i thibk this survey could be requested by e-mail after the products have been delivered to the customer.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Feels good to find what I want at a good Price
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Good place to do business
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Good experience so far. Lets see how shipping goes
    Jul 6, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    nice site, alot of hats make for a good choice
    Jul 7, 2015
    very nice hat, almost my favorite hat
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Am not an US resident, am french and I live un France, am a country music artist and am gonna sell online my first EP album before end of this year. I will wear the hat I bought on your site today on m'y album illustration.I gone 3 times to US Tennesse, Georgia, Florida. I like your site and your large choise of hat you have all that I have saw in US. Even if am not american am a real country boy and I love all hillbilly things, I even drive a chevrolet silverado truck. Maybe in knowing now my profil you will offer me a discount on my next command. I know I will not have gift. Best regards Christophe Artaux
    Jul 7, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    I wasn't aware of Hat Country before my purchase, but they did have a better selection than Sheplers, where I'd been shopping previously.