Hatcountry Reviews

08/28/2016
Hatcountry Ratings and User Reviews. Hatcountry is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 99 reviews.

Hatcountry Rating

More About Hatcountry

Recent Reviews for Hatcountry

• Jul 30, 2016
    I love the different selection of styles and colors and shapes at very reasonable prices
  • Jul 29, 2016
    love your hats..will be ordering again
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Love selection...looked for awhile on numerous sites for what I wanted came across your site, and it had everything. Was only going to buy one item...and bought three...great prices as well!! Thanking you in advance!
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Very easy transaction. Look forward to receiving my hat.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I shop here because of the ease of finding hats with the brim size I like. I would like to see some western hats in non-traditional colors like maroon.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Excelent products and company
  • Jul 22, 2016
    thank you for having the hat i wanted hope it gets to me soon
    Jul 31, 2016
    Tessa, the customer service representative is knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, helpful, and has a terrific ability to make the entire transaction experience a true joy! In short, she is an invaluable representative of Hat Country! Eddiy Raigosa
    Fantastic online shop.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I enjoy the variety of western hats and the outlet prices.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    Wonderful product as well as very fair pricing. I will be choosing you again!
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Fantastic selection. Shopping cart times out too quickly.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Great selection and prices. Easy-to-use online shopping and ability to compare products before purchase.
    Jul 29, 2016
    Hat was too small, gave it to my wife. It was a closeout item so no returns. More a problem with varying hat sizes between various manufacturers, but also even within the same hat company between their different lines. My next 2 hat purchases were with a local hatter, $250 and $525 for his "production" hat and his 100% beaver, 100% handmade custom fit hat. Tired of buying cheaper hats that don't fit me. Now Dr. says I have a tumor on my pituitary gland at the base of my brain. My feeling is, live it up while you can because you never know when it's your turn to take that walk to the grave.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    This was a very good experience. I hope the hat is as good as the process to purchase it.
    Jul 18, 2016
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Jul 23, 2016
    First purchase from this company and the hat delivered was missing jewels on the hat. Frustrating but I simply did not have time to deal with it since time was approaching for the event my daughter needed it for.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Very pleased with the scala hats.
    Jul 23, 2016