Hatcountry Reviews

05/06/2015
Hatcountry Ratings and User Reviews. Hatcountry is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 191 reviews.

Hatcountry Rating

More About Hatcountry

Recent Reviews for Hatcountry

• Apr 15, 2015
    Great selection! Easy Checkout!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    first time shopper
  • Apr 13, 2015
    My wife referred you to me
  • Apr 12, 2015
    The hat I ordered looked great on-line! I'm hoping it will look as great when It gets here! I wasn't as happy about how much it cost to ship it!
  • Apr 11, 2015
    A friend gave me a pink hat ane I loved it. Wore it all the time till I got a stain on it I couldn't get out. Since I've been hatless my forehead is suffering in the sun. Yesterday I had to have 5 pre-cancerous spots burned off my face. So I realize how important it is that I get back to wearing your nice sun-screen hats. Especially living in Hawaii! Looking forward to receiving my order. 👒☀️
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I really like this site. W. D. Andrews Major USMC retired.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    They appear to have the best deal on the Internet for the hat I purchased
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Very satisfied with this company and website.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Pretty cool site I've seen these hats everywhere but didn't know where to get them till I typed it in on google
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I wish they had an expedited shipping service. I was willing to pay a good amount to have this hat by the weekend.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I found the exact type hat I was looking for!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    The hats are beautiful! I would like to see photos of the hats on models as well as the ones already provided.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Very Impressed with the site. Excellent Selection of Hats. Looking forward to purchasing more in the future.
    Apr 14, 2015
    Very satisfied with the hat. I have received so many complements on the style and quality. Will be purchasing more in the future.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Really like your website. Nice products. Reasonable pricing. Appreciate free shipping but would like option to get it shipped quicker.
    Apr 14, 2015
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Apr 10, 2015
    Very satisfied with purchase and the process.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Great selection of hats at great prices.
    Apr 6, 2015
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    Overall I am satisfied. The hat has a small spot or stain on the front but I thinking will come out.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    NIce hats, reasonable prices
    Apr 5, 2015
    I was happy with the ordering process and the fact they updated me on my back-ordered item.