Hatcountry Reviews

03/28/2015
Hatcountry Ratings and User Reviews. Hatcountry is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 193 reviews.

Hatcountry Rating

More About Hatcountry

Recent Reviews for Hatcountry

• Mar 14, 2015
    the first hat i ordered, i had to return. i just wanted to exchange for a bigger size, but had to purchase another one. the first purchase took over a month to arrive. i returned the product and had to wait another month an a half to hear anything back. i contacted costumer service to inquire about my product but no reply.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I found a great selection of goods at a great prices.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    My Dad always wore a Fedora. Your web site had everything I was looking for. I haven't received it yet, but I'm hopeful it's what I was looking for, that is the hat my Father wore.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    photo and description of hat was clear and prices are very good.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I would appreciate more info as to sizes for kids hats, however everything else was easy
  • Mar 11, 2015
    You had the best price for the hat I wanted, and I surely will return to you for my next hat purchase,
  • Mar 10, 2015
    This is my first purchase I have made on this site and it is a gift for my husband's birthday. Since the hat has not arrived, I cannot comment on the quality of the purchase. The website was easy to navigate and the purchase was made without any problems.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    excited about hat excellent price
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Great joj
    Mar 14, 2015
    I order a Stetson Marshall Ranch Tan hat and was sent the same hat in Black. I was hoping to wear it this weekend. But can't now. They didn't seem to upset that the order was wrong and didn't seem like they wanted to go the extra mile to correct
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Wil buy another hat
  • Mar 8, 2015
    One of the most complete selections available!
  • Mar 8, 2015
    A good experience so far, but I'm also taking this survey before I receive the merchandise, so some of my answers might change once I get my order.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    I love to buy my HAT'S, I get a lot of remarks in the style hats I buy. Hatcountry.com has great service and nice looking hat's for Men, Women, and Boy's and Girl's
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 12, 2015
    Product description was thorough. Fair pricing. Delievered on time/as promised.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Easy site to navigate
    Mar 10, 2015
  • Feb 24, 2015
    first time buying website has lots of choices and varieties I hope the product and experience as well as shipping is great
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Ordered 2 hats previously. No problems and very satisfies. Told my neighbor Ray W. and even he ordered a hat from Hat Country.
    Mar 13, 2015
    The Dorfman Scala hat is junk. Did not fit well, sits too high on your hear and the liner is garbage. Made in Mexico so go figure.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Quite a selection and I found one hat that I was looking for.
    Mar 11, 2015
    My first hat received was damaged but a new one was sent out immediately and it was in perfect condition. Yes I will definitely recommend Hatcountry.com.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    purchase went well until checkout. we had a problem getting moved to the paypal site for checkout.
    Mar 11, 2015
    Great products and excellent customer support.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great site
    Mar 13, 2015
    GREAT products and good prices easy to navigate web site. I'm very,very pleased