Hatcountry Reviews

07/29/2014
Hatcountry Ratings and User Reviews. Hatcountry is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 160 reviews.

Hatcountry Rating

More About Hatcountry

Recent Reviews for Hatcountry

• Jun 27, 2014
    fast and easy
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I can only comment on the site as I have not received any products yet. I think this survey would better assist if it were sent upon receipt of the goods so that people can leave accurate product reviews pertaining to satisfaction.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    my shopping experience was a pleasure. i found the product that i wanted, and at a price i found to be satisfactory.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I look foward to doing business with Hatcountry in the near future.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    so far I am quite pleased with the prices and selection, now I am just waiting to see how the shipping goes. I need the hats in 4 weeks and I am hoping I placed the order on time.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Better deals than Amazon or Ebay which is shocking because I usually purchase from those. Not again!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    Thank .you have great hats
  • Jun 17, 2014
    My husband wanted this hat and I had no idea where I could find one. Thank you Hatcountry!
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I will have to wait and see what what the product looks like
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I am well pleased with the large selection of headwear offered by Hatcountry, and I have recommended this site to my numerous friends.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    It would be nice if you would carry more western rodeo and western show shirts. I would of purchased more if you had had them.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    this is my first time buying from hatcountry the web site is great found alot of the stuff i cant find elswer hopefully this will be this ffirst buy of many
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Called to check availability and shipping times. The woman who answered was friendly and helpful.
    Jun 20, 2014
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Good selection.
    Jun 23, 2014
    I worked with Jacqline. The first hat had a mark on it on the web site didnt really show clearly.A horse shoe? Not a big issue. So the return process went ok for the most part. Trying to make up for the incorrect order I asked her to help me find a alternate.I felt I owed you business in exchange for what seemed my error. I didnt receive a call back and so I called her the following day. She hadnt done the research. So I suggested a resistol brand that was round brim. She told me the hat wouldnt fit and that any one who knows hats would know this. It kind of came to a stale mate argument in my opinion. I work in the customer service industry and know now why bad service is detrimental to future business. Im still waitng for my credit card to be refunded. Please no calls or continuation of this subject.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    very good
    Jun 22, 2014
    very good I recommend
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Great selections!
    Jun 14, 2014
    the greatest inventory for hats!
  • May 30, 2014
    Happy to have found your website....living in UAE the sun always shines but no nice hats to be found!Good follow up from cust care and easy user friendly website.
    Jun 18, 2014
    your online catalog is good but the hats should be shown on a model so we can better visualize the proportions.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have a difficult time finding a hat that fits. I don't have this problem here, that is the reason I return every time I need a new hat.
    Jun 16, 2014
    I have a hard time finding hats that will fit, but not here. I can get exactly what I like. This is great.