Hawaiian Shirt Store Reviews

12/03/2016
Hawaiian Shirt Store Ratings and User Reviews. Hawaiian Shirt Store is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 42 reviews. Last rated on 12/03/2016.

Hawaiian Shirt Store Rating

More About Hawaiian Shirt Store

Recent Reviews for Hawaiian Shirt Store

• Dec 3, 2016
    My first time shopping here. I wanted to find a Hawaiian shirt with Flamingos on it for my Dad and I found it. I am also glad to see that the shirts are made in the USA.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    was recommended by a friend because he had a shirt on that my husband mentioned as a chrismas gift.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    The site was easy to navigate and I easily found what I was looking for.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Love their choices and prices. Very good quality.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    My husband loves the variety of fabric prints on the shirts offered at Hawaiian Shirt Store.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    Going to Hawaii in December, needed Island clothing. Thanks!
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Nov 30, 2016
    When the recipient opened his package, the only comment was BEST SHIRT EVER. He can't wait to wear it. The fit is perfect, color great.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Love Your Shirts very well made still looking for Teddy Bear ones cheers Steve.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Hawaiian Shirt Store has excellent products and excellent customer service. The shipping is fast and free.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    We were told how to tell REAL Hawai'ian shirts was by the pockets that match the pattern. How cool is that - yours do! Love the feel. I buy matched sets, even if they are both men's shirts.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Excellent print selections
  • Nov 13, 2016
    nice laid out web site and I was able to find what I was looking for quick and easy
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Nov 28, 2016
    Great selection. Easy and guck process.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    All seems good and easy to order fom.
  • Nov 7, 2016
    I received a Hawaiian shirt as a gift I was so empress with the quality I wanted some more.
    Nov 29, 2016
    My family and I are very delighted with our Christmas Hawaiian shirts which we will wear on our party night and we would like to thank the Hawaiian shirt store very much for there help and service for a prompt delivery,
  • Nov 6, 2016
    I was amazed at the choices I found.
    Nov 17, 2016
    I plan to visit their store in Honolulu when I'm on vacation there in February
  • Nov 6, 2016
    they said free freight but then charged me $7.95 freight?
  • Oct 29, 2016
    Nov 9, 2016
    Christmas presents for my sons and grandsons who are avid fisherman. The shirts are stunning
  • Oct 25, 2016
    Nov 7, 2016
    I will recommend this product to all my friends,I'm very satisfied with all my order{Shirts} I will buy Again.