Health and Body Store Reviews

09/30/2014
Health and Body Store Ratings and User Reviews. Health and Body Store is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 27 reviews.

Health and Body Store Rating

More About Health and Body Store

Recent Reviews for Health and Body Store

• Aug 1, 2014
    accessed your site through Amazon. Was not pleased with high shipping costs for this product. It will not cost what I what I was charged to mail therefore I have overpaid for the delivery. I almost completely cancelled the order because of this.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    let you know when i get the product
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I wish there had been more of a selection to pick from, but these look really good for what I need them for. I like the bulk form. I do hope I get them on time for our reunion. Should have ordered earlier.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    had what I was looking for
  • Jul 13, 2014
    perfect items that will help stay cooler at work
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Had just what i wanted, aromatherapy mask
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Needed more info on cooling pad. How long does it stay cool at least the minimum time, and I did not see a money back guarantie?
    Jul 23, 2014
    I ordered my cold bandanas over a week ago and paid extra for quicker shipping. I have not received my order yet. Have to sign in with a search engine site just to see my orders. No e-mail with tracking information was sent to me. I have no idea where my package is. I need it for my work as it is outside and the weather is hot.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I have enjoyed a few of H&B Store products over the years and still use them! Very satisfied with product AND price.
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I will know more about this transaction and product at a later date.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Check out has been the most difficult check I have ever had. . Very so still waiting to check out using PAY-PAL.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Haven't received product yet so can't say!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I have been looking for this product for about a year. I was very excited to find it with a very reasonable price, including the shipping!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Selected at random from Google and satisfied with shopping .
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    I was not satisfied with the Cool Down Neck Cooling wraps.I followed the directions and put it on and in about an hourthe wrap was not cool just body temperature.My friend had told me about them and I expected to stay cool much longer.For short time use they are fine.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I'm so happy you have these items. They look wonderful. I hope they work, we're going to the mountains where there's water, and I'll be giving these out as gifts.Thank you!
    Jul 9, 2014