Health and Body Store Reviews

07/13/2014
Health and Body Store Ratings and User Reviews. Health and Body Store is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 28 reviews.

Health and Body Store Rating

More About Health and Body Store

Recent Reviews for Health and Body Store

• Jun 5, 2014
    wants to know how to get coupons
  • May 31, 2014
    I'm looking for this type of products
  • May 27, 2014
    Jun 6, 2014
    I am very upset about this order. I ordered the weights so that I could bring them on a trip to Ecuador, where I am for a month. I paid extra for 2 day delivery so that I could have them in time. They did not arrive. My husband left for Ecuador 5 days after I did, and they were still not at my house. Now we are both gone for a month and won't know if/when they arrive until we return.
  • May 5, 2014
    I purchased the T.E.N.S. machine thru HSN. Only somewhat satisfied with product. Each program varies on intensity. But nothing else out there. Using this site for accessories.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have used the Detox Foot Pads before, and have been very satisfied with the results. There are "naysayers" who claim this to be a scam, but I have noticed a decrease in the amount of toxins lessening as I continue the use, i.e., the first week or so, the pads are almost black, and toward the end of the "session", there is hardly anything on the pad. I'm a believer!
    Apr 29, 2014