HealthWarehouse.com Reviews

08/26/2014
HealthWarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. HealthWarehouse.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 342 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - HealthWarehouse.com

2011 Winner

HealthWarehouse.com Rating

More About HealthWarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for HealthWarehouse.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    Excellent prices/shipping options and easy to shop/find what I need.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I very much appreciate the Customer Service Reps being courteous whenever I call.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Thank you HealthWarehouse. I can always count on your deliveries!
    GREAT---KEEP IT UP
    excellent products and service
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Simple way to order no hassle or headache
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great service and people...just hate the see the price going up :(( Also, my coupon code from RetailMeNot would not work :(
  • Jul 19, 2014
    You made looking for what I needed simple. Great descriptions of products with lots of variety. I signed on and placed my order all in under 2 minutes.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Irritated that my prescription for lipitor was written 1/13/14 for 90 days and 3 refills (according to the label printed on the bottle), but my account says the prescription has expired. Last I looked, it was not 1/13/15 just yet.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Quick and easy access to items and old prescriptions. Good prices!Getting refills is always a hassle, even for medications we have been getting for years.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Great prices and service.
    Jul 23, 2014
    very reliable , cost effective site for generic medications, in particular. Glad they are now posting when something is out of stock.Have used them for a couple of years and am very happy with them.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I love this website, easy to use, and have recommended it to others.l
    Jul 20, 2014
    Mfg wasout of the product and had to use another. Usual delivery has been 3 or 4 days. I had to call post office to hold pkg when it arrived and I picked up yesterday at noon. It took longer than normal and I now know to reorder sooner. Otherwise I am bery happy with the customer service.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    HealthWarehouse is less expensive than going to a local pharmacy.
    Jul 21, 2014
    Was able to phone in, leave a message with script number and my information. Received an email within the next day or two telling me my order had been received.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Great prices, fast online checkout.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I used your services a couple years ago and was very impressed! I decided to try it again. Great customer service!!!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Since this is my first experience, I will say that it all went smoothly.
    Jul 20, 2014
    Overall, the experience was a good one. The meds were received in a timely fashion. With lack of availability of my med, I was concerned where drugs were coming from/who was making them?
  • Jul 7, 2014
    They have exactly what i need.
    Jul 22, 2014
    The website needs to update the availability of items. i ordered an item that was on back order but had no idea of that. if i had i may have changed my order.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    if product is not in stock, let us know when placing the order, not days later
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Most ressonably priced anf service oriented online pharmacy. Yhos 20 dollar scrip was 87 at Walmart.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    All purchases from HealthWarehousein the past have beenfast and accurate.
    Jul 24, 2014