HealthWarehouse.com Reviews

03/29/2015
HealthWarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. HealthWarehouse.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 447 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - HealthWarehouse.com

2011 Winner

HealthWarehouse.com Rating

More About HealthWarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for HealthWarehouse.com

• Mar 2, 2015
    I find HealthWarehouse to be very professional and comprehensive. Prices are very competitive and the quick service appreciated.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    It is my first order or encounter. I will be glad to share my experience in the near future.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    This is my first time ordering on line. Will know more about the service once I receive my order.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Very convenient! Beats all the embarrassing looks when I go to the pharmacy!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    You guys are a life saver!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Every time I have to re-input Doctors fax if new Rx needed Expired Rx seem to be active and I think they should be separated from active.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Love the prices and convenience. Just wish you offered more types of prescriptions. Thanks !isa
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Great experience. Cheapest option by quite a bit.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I have been with health warehouse for 3 or 4 years,only had one problem with you ,nothing major,just didnt get pills on time ,had to order some local and pay more money,otherwise you guys are pretty prompt.I really appreciated the promptness from the pharmicist this last time ,I was worried about running out and my pills were sent out when he said and made it in time,thank you.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Seem like an excellent way to get my meds easier and cheaper!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I don't understand why I will have a refill on an item, yet after I order it, you tell me you have to contact my doctor. This is the second time this has happened and I do not like to bother him unless it's absolutely necessary. I would like an explanation please.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    I am absolutely thrilled with this site. Their prices are great and customer service is fantastic. I had to call and speak to a customer service representative and they were very helpful and friendly.
    Mar 2, 2015
    This site works very well.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    They were fast, friendly and great to work with.
    Mar 1, 2015
  • Feb 13, 2015
    This site is awesome & has helped us to be able to purchase my medicines
  • Feb 13, 2015
    website really nice, best price i found on prescription, would love to see coupon offers for large prescriptions, everyone on phone really nice
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I buy Novalin 70/30 at Walmart for $24.00 a vial. I don't know why it is about $80.00 a vial at Healthwarehouse.com.
    Feb 27, 2015
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    A slight problem due to my doctor not faxing both prescriptions at once. Health Warehouse quickly took care of this for me.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    overall, they are good. When things go awry with them, however, they really go awry. for example, I had an order of auto-refill, and my credit card expired. They didn't notify me--just didn't send the order. It took me a while to realize I hadn't received it, and this was upsetting. That was about a year ago. Hopefully, they procedure's been changed.