HealthWarehouse.com Reviews

03/29/2015
HealthWarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. HealthWarehouse.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 447 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - HealthWarehouse.com

2011 Winner

HealthWarehouse.com Rating

More About HealthWarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for HealthWarehouse.com

1st time, well see?
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Health Warehouse offers fantastic prices on all my prescriptions. A little planning ahead in ordering by mail pays off in great savings. It is easy to set up an account, easy to have the doctor call in your prescription, easy to reorder. There is an 800 number with helpful people to assist you at the other end. Health Warehouse should be on everyone's list for price comparison before ordering any medication or pharmaceutical products!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I love the ease and friendliness of ordering. You are promptly answered if you need a representative. I will continue to order my medicines from her.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Very easy to order medicines online.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Depending upon first package received, I may re-order again. Checkout was seamless.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I have enjoyed the ease at which you operate. There is always someone to answer a question if I have one. All the medications I purchase from you are sent promptly and if there is a wait time you always advise. Thank you for your Outstanding Customer Service.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Very satisfied with the service and product.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Good service , quick delivery.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    The first time I used Health Warehouse I was out of money. Insurance changed and wanted me to use different Type of blood monitor which I got but I could not afford Test Strips. I found You on line and what a life saver you have been. Am planning on looking for other things I might be able to buy from you.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Very satisfied, would recommend to friends and family.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    HealthWarehouse makes it possible to afford the medications I take. I am on Medicare but I do not have the prescription plan or supplementary insurance. I just can't afford it. The cost of medications from HealthWarehouse is SUBSTANTIALLY LESS THAN THE CO-PAYS ALONE FOR SUPPLEMENTAL PRESCRIPTION INSURANCE! And the medicine is top quality. Without HealthWarehouse, I go without!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    nice and easy
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Easy to use.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Mar 23, 2015
    I have RX insurance through Medicare Part D and I am on manyvmedicatiins, but by buying the two more expensive ones through Health Warehouse keeps me from going into the doughnut hole and having to pay full price for my meds the later part of the year.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Fantastic pricing!! I'd never heard of you before you popped up on my GoodRX app, and I'm so glad you did! You are saving me soooo much money on my prescriptions over the local pharmacies!
    Mar 25, 2015
  • Mar 9, 2015
    excellent service, well designed web site, reliable.
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Website reordering is very easy.
    Quick shipping
  • Mar 6, 2015
    I have purchased pharmaceuticals from Health Warehouse for several years and have always been impressed with their service.
    Mar 23, 2015
    I continue to be enthusiastic about your service
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Your website is awesome! I was referred by a friend and couldn't be happier! Makes life easy to be able to hop online and order, having my items shipped directly to me. Perfect for a busy person like myself who doesn't have time to be going to a pharmacy!
    Mar 23, 2015
    Health Warehouse is awesome. Affordable; friendly staff; timely deliveries.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    So far I'm completely satisfied.