HealthWarehouse.com Reviews

09/01/2015
HealthWarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. HealthWarehouse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1549 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - HealthWarehouse.com

2011 Winner

HealthWarehouse.com Rating

More About HealthWarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for HealthWarehouse.com

• Aug 31, 2015
    had more problem ordering this time than ever before . got a email saying that my scrip had been received how ever it did not show up when checking out have never had problem like this before
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Very satisfied with on-line experience
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The website speed are sluggish on certain part. Maybe, too much use of the loading animation make the website feel to sluggish. The website design is too clustering.
    Excellent service and options
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I had a little trouble with my login but your customer svc person Cassandra was able to help me. This is my 2nd time ordering from Health Warehouse and will continue to do so with future refills if this one is received in a timely manner.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    i tell everyone that i know how easy your site is to use and i have never had any problems with any of my orders. i have a health insurance plan through my employer that has a prescription plan but your site is always less and always saves me money.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Since I started using this program I have never had a complaint or problem that was not solved in an unprofessional way, I am fully satisfied with their service.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The only thing that I wish is that when I have to order via overnight or 2 day shipping, that that order be given high priority. In other words, if you can drastically cut down your 1-3 day order processing time, and then I could receive my order actually overnight or within 2 days, I would sincerely appreciate it.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    First time to use this site
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I like it! Easy to use and great alternative to insurance company's prescription coverage.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    If this works out the way that it looks like it will I will be back and I will recommend your company to as many people that I can on facebook and twitter and any other site that I can.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am very surprised at the prices you charge for this product, I have been on omeprazole 40mg. for more than 10 years, and taking that in the am and zantac at night have kept my Gerd under control, however now my will not cover this medication and for 40 mg from my pharmacy would have been over 150.00 for 30 pills. I tried otc omeprazole 20 mg but that does not work, nor does taking Zantac 150 twice a day. I am glad I found out about your company while searching the internet.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    They have been very quick at shipping my prescription. I have a bad habit of ordering at the last minute but hae never gone without my meds.
    Aug 31, 2015
    very happy with my purchase
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I selected the option for Health Warehouse to contact my provider for refill and both times I tried, the screen went blank with nothing on it. I could not move forward and had to re-initiate my order 3 times.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    great service, great website
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Will see how well it works but very happy with the price
    Aug 31, 2015
    My first time using a mail order pharmacy and I was very happy.