HealthWarehouse.com Reviews

07/05/2015
HealthWarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. HealthWarehouse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1095 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - HealthWarehouse.com

2011 Winner

HealthWarehouse.com Rating

More About HealthWarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for HealthWarehouse.com

So Far A good experience First day three purchases we will see what happens
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Since improving their customer service. I find this is the place to go for affordable perscriptions.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I was impresed at the prices
  • Jun 11, 2015
    this company is a source of supply which assists in avoiding the coverage gap for an extended length of time. i would like to see insulin at a reduced rate.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Ease of use and prices are terrific. Very user-friendly and painless. I'd recommend to anyone.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    It's my first purchase. Have no previous experiences
  • Jun 10, 2015
    The redesigned website is a disaster and has made it rather difficult for Chrome to print out clearly and compactly, as compared to the previous version. In the past, it used to be not a problem until this. Suggestion? Just bring back the original design and leave it alone!!

From HealthWarehouse.com

John, we honestly appreciate this kind of feedback. Our redesign was, of course, done with goal of improving ease of use. In your situation, we have obviously made things worse. You mentioned an issue with printing, if you could elaborate further, ... Read full response »
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Easy to do business with, easy to navigate sire, wonderful prices.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    LOVE IT
    Jun 10, 2015
    I have had th

From HealthWarehouse.com

Cathy, if there were any issues you experienced with your order, please let us know so we can look to resolve them. Unfortunately, not much information was provided in your review. Please feel free to contact us directly at 1-800-748-7001 or ... Read full response »
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Best prescription medication you can buy at great prices
    Jun 11, 2015
    Great experience. Good prices nd service.
    GREAT SERVICE AND PRICES
    Jun 12, 2015
  • May 29, 2015
    I really like healtwarehouse.come. I can get my birth control a lot cheaper than local pharmacies and get it shipped right to the door!
  • May 26, 2015
    Jun 11, 2015
    This was my first order with HealthWareHouse.com. So far they are great. Good customer service, shipping on time, website easy to use. I really appreciate the lower cost. Highly recommend. Chris C
  • May 20, 2015
    I enjoy the savings afforded by Healthwarehouse.