HealthWarehouse.com Reviews

08/01/2015
HealthWarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. HealthWarehouse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1394 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - HealthWarehouse.com

2011 Winner

HealthWarehouse.com Rating

More About HealthWarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for HealthWarehouse.com

Very happy with my experience with Health Warehouse
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I don't order that often but the reorder steps, agony in the past, felt streamline now. Well done!
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Excellent service and easy to use website!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    it was a cool ordering experience
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Health Warehouse provides a good service for clients.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    It was nice to find what I was looking for
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I think that you are doing a very good job. I wonder how it is that other more traditional pharmacies can get away with what is obviously gross overcharging.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    The shopping process was great. I truely recommend this health warehouse products
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I highly recommend this website to purchase generic propecia. it's very easy and cheaper price than any store. but one thing. discount coupon doesn't work. and prescription submit process is not easy if i already have other prescription. I suggest it will be better to send picture as an attachment. Thank you anyway for good deal.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Very user friendly website!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I was not contacted to let me know that one of my medications would be withheld to wait on another one. I am experiencing very difficult withdrawal symptoms from this medication and I still have not received it over two weeks later.

From HealthWarehouse.com

Dear Customer, We definitely want to get you taken care of, but we cannot disclose potential Health Information on this review aggregate site. If you can please contact our customer support at 1-800-748-7001 option 1. We do send out emails when any ... Read full response »
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I've read negative comments and reviews about HealthWarehouse but I have always had excellent service with each order. I have recommended HealthWarehouse to several friends and family member. Way cheaper than local pharmacies.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    professional and easy to order from web site
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I'm very happy with the reliability of HW and the ease of use and RX pricing.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    I am so pleased with my dealings here.mm
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Great value! A welcome option for those who do not have prescription coverage.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Great company.... Fast shipment..... Easy transactions!!
    Solid experience
  • Jun 19, 2015
    A very good alternative for prescriptions. Have recommended this company to many people including our physician.