HealthWarehouse.com Reviews

04/17/2015
HealthWarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. HealthWarehouse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 449 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - HealthWarehouse.com

2011 Winner

HealthWarehouse.com Rating

More About HealthWarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for HealthWarehouse.com

• Apr 9, 2015
    First experience but definitely best price.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I hope this order goes better than the last one. My prescription got sent to someone in California by mistake (I live in New York). The error was discovered when I contacted HW.com asking why I had not received my order. It was re-shipped to me buy no one ever got back to me to apoligize for the inconvenience or explain what happened.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    The number of prescription refills listed is a little confusing. The ordering process went smoothly, otherwise.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I would like to get Triamterene/HCTZ in the cheap pill form; not the ripoff capsules.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    i am very happy with health warehouse,because my plan doews not cover certain drugs,and where i live its very expensive for rx's
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Easy to use website, best price around for my medication, fast delivery.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Easy ordering, fast delivery, clear instructions. great prices
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Since my insurance stopped covering Proton Pump Inhibitors, HealthWarehouse.com was a savior. Instead of paying $70-80 at the other retail pharmacies, I pay only around $20 at HealthWarehouse.com and save $50-60 a MONTH. I probably wouldn't even be taking my medicine if I had to pay those other rediculous prices. Thank You HealthWarehouse.com!!!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    This website has seriously saved my life. I am 29 and moved to a different state and lost my health insurance and am currenlty job hunting, and my asthma medication is really expensive without insurance. I got 120 singulair pills for $44 when 30 of them cost $150 at rite aid. INSANELY helpful deal to me right now. I do not know what I would have done without your help so thank you for existing at this juncture in my life!!! Thank you so very much.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Very Happy about the prices that was offered. Walmart wanted me to pay 114 without insurance for Levofloxacin. But my Doctor recommended this site and the site saved me 79.74!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I love your company! I put in the wrong credit card when I first started using the site and I figure out how to remove it, other than that the customer service that your company provides is awesome.
    Great price etc...
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Thank you for allowing me to provide input into my shopping experience!
    Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    Great price and good delivery method
    Apr 7, 2015
    I've been getting my prescriptions filled by you for almost two years and it has never taken more than three days for my medications to arrive by free shipping. The one time I actually needed them to arrive quickly, it took over a week, and my order was routed through New Jersey on its way to Ohio for some reason. While this was still technically within the 2-8 business days allotted for free shipping, it was an unexpected and unpleasant delay. I'm hoping it won't happen again.

From HealthWarehouse.com

While you are correct, this is within USPS quoted 2-8 business day processing time, it is still a bit odd. We actually report every situation like this to USPS in hopes that they can find the issue and resolve it. We do recommend ordering your ... Read full response »
  • Mar 29, 2015
    The best choice I've found for our prescription medicines.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Great prices and great service.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Awesome! Love you guys!
    Apr 7, 2015
    You guys were great! My item shipped out very quickly and in a very discreet manner. The product was perfect, I have no complaints. I highly recommend healthwarehouse to anyone I know!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    My empty Rx bottle said "refills" available........Your computer rejected by on-line order stating that NO REFILLS REMAIN..........hmmmmmmmm. Thiis belated determination required jumping through hoops to get you a new prescription mailed. Thankfully, I did not wait till the last minute to order, but I acted on your information on the bottle. Your CR was not sympathetic to the dilemma YOU created for me.