11/24/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 263 reviews. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 12, 2015
    I'll probably be back.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Good selection and convenient.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    You have a great variety of products for beginners, intermediates, and advanced explorers of sexuality
  • Nov 10, 2015
    My first time, the prices on items seem to be lower than other sites.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    A previous partner and I experienced defects in a product we purchased. Not only did H&A replace it free of charge, they did so more than once when we experienced another malfunction on the first replacement. My current partner and I are now looking to try something new and I know that H&A not only offers an amazing variety of products, they take care of their customers.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    When you contact me ~ please use email instead of phone call. I am deaf. A friend of mine is the one who suggested to go to this site and she was right. Very resourceful and good deals! Thank you!
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Highly recommend your site to all my friends and family
  • Nov 5, 2015
    They have always delivered what they said on time. I wish that some of the product descriptions were more specific. e.g. Don't say "multispeed" say "5 speeds" or "dial variable speed"
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I found what I needed quickly and easily. Check-out was also easy.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    The best sex toys ever
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Nov 12, 2015
    I got a free item with purchase I didn't realize I had it in my cart. So now I have 2 of the same thing. I tried what I bought & don't like it Going to send it back
  • Oct 26, 2015
    Nov 11, 2015
    HealthandActive was great. Easy to navigate and the on-time delivery was better than expected. Pretty sure my items showed up early. However, the order form referenced some lubes samples, and those didn't show up. I didn't order them so it's not a big deal, but it would have been nice to try them out.
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Always quality products, good prices, and quick shipping. I've been ordering from you, I think, five years.
    Nov 8, 2015
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Nov 10, 2015
    I have ordered from healthy and active for years. Always had wonderful products. I have had an issue with 2 products not working before and they were replaced quickly and no hassle. I never order these kind of products with anyone else and never will
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Nov 10, 2015
    The device provides hours of anal pleasure. I love to insert it right after taking a shower and wear it for at least an hour afterward. The sensation against my prostrate provides me with an hour long massive erection. I'm looking forward to ordering another plug, the next time with a larger diameter and longer length.
  • Oct 20, 2015
    If only apply to US residents why i get the survey. Im from Canada. Hope to get my order soon!!! Thanks
    Nov 5, 2015
  • Oct 19, 2015
    Nov 5, 2015
    Great company, great prices, ships promptly!