Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

08/21/2014
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 234 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Aug 18, 2014
    I THINK THIS IS A GREAT WEBSITE FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT QUALITY PRODUCTS AT A GREAT RATE. THANX FOR BEING THERE FOR PEOPLE THAT NEED ITEMS LIKE THIS.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Your company doubled the quantity of items, I wanted 1 monitor. I hate to think how hard it is going to be to cancel this -- BUT YOU CAN BET THAT I WILL.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Easy and effortless transaction! Will purchase again!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Love both the website and eBay store.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    This is my fourth hrm purchase from this web store. I always come back for great prices and service.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Very satisfied with Heart Rate Monitors! They ship fast, have quality products and competitive prices.
    So far, so good
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Thanks for a having such a great selection to choose from, I found exactly what I need.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    It is a weird name for a place I love to buy water bottles from, but I have never forgotten it.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Very competitive pricing. Great product info & selection. Easy ordering and free shipping a plus.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Excellent product. Does everything it's supposed to.
    Aug 19, 2014
    My only comment has to do with your delivery. I noticed that the product initially shipped from Warminster, PA, about 20 minutes from my house. The next I knew, it had been sent to Maryland by DHL to be delivered by USPS. Seems like a waste of time and money when it could have been shipped directly by USPS in the first place. Otherwise, I was very satisfied with the entire order.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Don't know how its going to work till I use it.
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Name brands at the right price 5 stars
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Cheaper price than direct from company
    Aug 17, 2014
    USED THE FREE SHIPPING. IT WAS SLOW DELIVERY BUT ON TIME
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised that my order came so quickly. The products were as expected and we are very happy with them. I felt I got them at a reasonable price as well. [2 colored Hydroflips]
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    Easy ordering from website and a abundant of choices.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Easy Peasy to purchase.. Love the products you carry.. would buy from again.
    Aug 12, 2014
    Love my new Polar FT60.. I highly recommend this product. This is the 3rd one that I have owned and very pleased.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    First time on this site and will not be the last. Very user friendly.
    Aug 18, 2014
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have used a wrist monitor for over 15 years.