Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

08/31/2015
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 540 reviews.

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Aug 8, 2015
    until I use the monitor I cannot judge it
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I liked the range of heart monitors offered. There were cheaper ones and ones more complex and expensive. I haven't used one before so I was looking for an experimental unit. I wasn't sure if I would want to use it on a regular basis so I didn't want to be limited to an expensive model. I also liked the option of getting pink vs. black.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Found your site online with low price guarantee. Check out was fast hopefully efficient.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Your firm and most others on-line businesses are clueless about mailing. I have both a street address and a PO Box. I MUST know how you ship before I list a delivery address. At least half my purchases get returned because I did not enter the address that corresponds with the mode of shipping. WAKE UP!!
    Not at this time
  • Aug 7, 2015
    PRICE AND FREE SHIPPING SOLD THE DEAL.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Very simple and easy checkout.
    no Comment Sorry.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    This was a very easy and fast experience. Thank you very much
  • Aug 5, 2015
    web site was not user friendly.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    It appears to be a good monitor. I have not used it yet.
    Aug 7, 2015
    I need a little help to understand how to use it correctly
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    I order from HRM quite a bit and this is the first time I was disappointed in the delivery time. Usually comes UPS this time it was UPS/ US mail which is why it was delayed, I would have paid extra to get it on time!!!!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    I would definitely recommend your website
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 6, 2015
    Product was a fraction of the cost with Heart Rate Monitors USA compared to Nordictrack. Product has great quality. Thanks for offering it at this price!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Great prices for the monitor I was looking and free shipping to boot! So I shall see when I receive order, though I'm buying a product I like and trust
    Aug 5, 2015
    Well pleased with price and quality...and in my team colors!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Aug 7, 2015
    can't wait to use it
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I like the products but the cryptology used by this store at checkout was labeled as obsolete. They need to fix that.
    Aug 5, 2015
    I am very pleased with this blood pressure monitor.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Aug 6, 2015
    I have used the monitor area times, and it is working very well. I have never used a monitor before so I cannot compare it to other monitors, but I am in cardiac rehab right now do to a heart attack in June, so I am counting on the monitor t help me with measuring heart rate and my recovery
  • Jul 16, 2015