Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

07/31/2015
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 406 reviews.

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Jul 28, 2015
    The reviews were extremely helpful. If this model should prove to be lacking in any way, there is another model that I will try. I am quite pleased with the variety of pricing and especially pleased that there are some models that are very affordable that are reported to do multiple functions. Free shipping is ALWAYS a plus!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I think everything is fine. but when I checkout, I found I can't register with gmail. In the end, I just use guest customer to check out.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    great experience with using the website for ordering and explaining what im getting in my order
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I really liked the prices here compared to other stores. Other online stores have "refurbished" items for the same price as Heart Rate Monitors USA have for new.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Very satisfied with my expierence
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I love this website! Always has what I'm looking for, some prices are cheaper and describe product in full detail! Thanks so much!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I liked everything except having to give a phone number. I get too many unwanted calls as it it.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Item not received so don't know if the purchase experience was successful.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Thanks for the great products and prices
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Pleasant experience and rapid on-line chat response. So far .... I remain optimistic until proof of product arrival.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    My 1st time - will see how it goes and if the product will be capable to my needs
  • Jul 22, 2015
    quick, easy service
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    The stuff is awesome but the delivery was awful. I paid more for the NEXT DAY and expected it would arrive next day. The reality is it still took THREE days for them to ship here. I was really disappointed. the Polar FT 60 I purchased is great! It worked well!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    So far so good. Hope heart rate monitor is as stated in web page
    Jul 28, 2015
    Never received shipping information. Product arrived Saturday with a previous Sunday order. Thought maybe I'd receive earlier.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I have been using fitbit for the last 18 months. Hope this will help my daily fitness.
    Jul 27, 2015
    It is very complicated for me. All I do is go back and forth to get any info. This item is not for seniors. Do not recommend.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    This site has all I could want or need for my bicycle and running training purposes. I love this site, easy to navigate, competitive prices and seem to always have what I am looking for in stock.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I very much enjoy the product
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    Heart Rate Monitors USA was a very easy website to use. Everything I needed was in stock and I received my products as promised. I would definitely use them again!!