Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

08/18/2017
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 264 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Heart Rate Monitors USA

2016 Winner

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Aug 04, 2017
    This site is a great experience. The website is easy to view and navigate through from product selection to checkout.
    Great expireance
    Aug 04, 2017
    Great product, met expectations. Very fast shipping.
    Aug 04, 2017
    I thought this item came with a case. It did not so I had to order it as an accessory direct from Omron. Heart Rate Monitors USA should also offer the accessories for the products id sells.
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Refreshingly easy site with no trip wires so to say. Straight forward, simple.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Aug 02, 2017
    Great variety of gadgets related to sports
  • Jul 26, 2017
    A good price for the pedometer I wanted, but the cost of shipping (reasonable though it seemed) almost made it worth buying from another site.
    Aug 02, 2017
  • Aug 01, 2017
    Competitive prices and fast, easy checkout. I'll be back!
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Great step monitor at an excellent price. I have ordered this same monitor two times before and the only negative is, they are not waterproof. I forget I have it on and jump in the pool!
    Aug 01, 2017
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I tried unsuccessfully in other sites to find this item. On your site it was simple and I would definitely use your site for all my garmin needs.
    Jul 31, 2017
    I had some difficulty finding this item through Garmin's website. Once I located your site , it was easy. Very satisfied.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    The Heart Rate Monitor site was very user friendly, it was easy to navigate through and had all the information I needed to choose the GPS watch that would work best for me. I am very excited for my purchase to arrive. I will definitely purchase again.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Jul 31, 2017
    Good product. Competitive pricing.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Always a great experience. The process is flawless.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    They have a great selection of different products at very affordable prices. Will definitely order from them in the future.
    Jul 29, 2017
    very happy. does what I wanted. monitors my hrart rate
  • Jul 17, 2017
    I was referred by an elite athlete to your site, specifically addressing your my purchased product.
    Jul 29, 2017
    Surprisingly Very pleased
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Purchase was quick and easy.I pretty much knew what I wanted
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Very easy to navigate website. Clear product information. good price. I am glad I saw your on-line ad when I looked up product I wanted to buy.
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Good prices... hope it's what we wanted
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Jul 28, 2017
    So glad I waited to purchase a Fitbit after this model came out. It is everything you need in tracking your fitness and looks stylish. Easy to set up and synch to my phone. Charges lightening fast. Can wear it to bed to track sleep activity and charge in the morning while I get ready for work.
  • Jul 28, 2017