Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

09/29/2014
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 236 reviews.

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Sep 16, 2014
    I ordered from your website 2 hydra flask bottles and i wished I could have seen a close up of the colors. On Amazon you did because I bought my first one there.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Great website good Quality and the perfect price
  • Sep 13, 2014
    good price, good complete description / best description of all sellers
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I am waiting to receive and use my just purchased monitor.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    AlWAYS HAVE AN AWSOME SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE. Love It…
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Prices seem great compared to other sites for polar monitors, so as long as the products gets here in good shape and in a timely manner I'm sure I'll be satisfied! All the needed information was available and more friendly than the Polar site itself. And you can't beat free shipping!!!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    It is an excellent online website that provides an abundant of information and reviews about the product. In addition, pricing is goof and affordable.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    great products great prices.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    The site was very easy to find what I needed.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    They are excellent.. Easy to use accurate readings
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Thank you for having the small blood pressure cuff & a monitor it would work with. You met our needs!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    The prices are the best I found on the Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor. Shipping was free and checkout was easy!
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    Best price I could find on the internet. Product as described. Arrived 1 week after I ordered it, which was a little later than expected, but overall, I'm very satisfied.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I was very impressed with the price of the watch in comparison to other merchants. I can't wait to receive the product and give it a review. I was also happy that there were no shipping fees or taxes, this was definitely a plus!
    Sep 15, 2014
    I was highly satisfied with my purchase of the Polar FT7 HRM watch. I have been wanting to buy a HRM watch for a very long time, but I wasn't too keen on paying $100. So when a friend recommended this website I was pleased to find out all of the great deals that were offered. I ended up purchasing a better model watch at a substantially lesser price than sold in the retail store. I was ecstatic about finally buying my watch and very pleased that I was getting such an awesome deal. I have already spread the word to my family and friends.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    I read a lot of negative reviews about horrible customer service issues, late deliveries, no customer support, product not as described or promised. This almost scared me into purchase from someone else, but I took the risk and I'm happy I did. My experience was exactly what I want with an online purchase. Excellent service, fast delivery and the product as described. And that what I got.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 11, 2014
    Great purchase experience
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great deals for a healthy lifestyle! Great customer service-thanks!
    Sep 15, 2014
    Called to make sure I wanted to keep my order for the item on back order. That was greatly appreciated! Great customer service
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I'm buying a couple of Demo Units and looking for a reliable vendor for future purchases. I found the site very easy to use and great information. I was able to find a couple units worth comparing.
    Sep 11, 2014