Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

09/01/2015
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 545 reviews.

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Aug 28, 2015
    I am anxious to get my monitor, so I can keep up with my heart rate and blood pressure. The price for my monitor is amazing. I didn't think I could find one at this price. Thanks.
    Chat was really helpful
  • Aug 28, 2015
    This is the 4th watch I have bought from them. I have always found great service and great products.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Hope this site is a good one. If it is I will continue to use it.
    it went well
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Stimulator works for me always
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I have a UA-767 model BP myself and have used it for the last 4 years. It has performed without fail. I occasionally bring it to the doctors office and verify against there machines and have always been right with their numbers. Batteries last a long time even with daily use. I purchased this new machine for my wife. The machine records last 30 measurements and gives an average which is then not accurate for two people to use. Plus the fact that I have a large/extra large cuff and my wife's cuff size is medium. It iis always better to measure with the correct cuff size.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Excellent service, at a great price.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I order this particular product exclusively from Heart Rate Monitors. I have been highly pleased with the service and with the product.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I'm a little nervous buying online from someone I have never ordered from and the prices are so good it's hard to believe. I'm feeling nervous!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    This is my second purchase with Heart Rate Monitors USA and I'm happy with them.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    1st time shopper here. Enjoyed the site.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Easy to access website, competitive price.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I believe I did a lot of research on heart monitors and hopefully I made the right choice. I started going to the gym and would like to keep track of my results.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    n/a
    Aug 27, 2015
    Pleased with the product purchased and customer service.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I tried this product once and was highly satisfied of its accuracy.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Great!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Some difficulty with checkout since I did not notice my phone number was missing.
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Fine Company
    Love my water bottle
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Delivery was fast, 3 days. Instructions on setting it up were clear, works very well with my fitness center equipment.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Excellent chat information; well designed web site
    Excellent