Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

11/21/2017
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 190 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Heart Rate Monitors USA

2016 Winner

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Nov 01, 2017
    I need one for my 82 year old father; one that is accurate and not a whole lot of full
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Nov 01, 2017
    Love the full length heat pad.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I was extremely pleased with the price of the printer paper!
    Oct 31, 2017
    Order arrived before expecected.
  • Oct 30, 2017
    It's very handy to check your blood pressure at home.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    I love my Garmin Vivofit 2 fitness tracker I purchased November 2017 from Heart Rate Monitors USA & use it 24/7. It's really helped me keep my activity level up and track my sleep. At 74, I'm in the 94 - 98% of steps for women my age & for both genders, all ages. I'm giving this one to my spouse & buying the Vivofit 3 for myself, for its extra features, like cycling and swimming. Fantastic products!
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Used the customer service, they were very fast and spent less than 5 minutes to answer my questions, so far it has been a great experience using your website. hopefully the product shoe sup as describes
    Oct 28, 2017
    Cannot say I have given all 10s in white a bit, beyond Satisfied is the easiest way to explain it.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    very quick and easy checkout process! Competitive pricing. Good experience
  • Oct 27, 2017
    I want to be a member of the loyalty club and want this order included. How do I do that? Thanks, gig, Brian Bigelow
  • Oct 25, 2017
    The transaction was easy to complete, and finding the desired item was a breeze.
  • Oct 25, 2017
    I like that I can use the heart rate monitor on the "Life force" treadmill because of the Bluetooth capabilities. It makes it "hands free" and easier to workout my heart.
  • Oct 25, 2017
    Very excited to have found this product and excited to use it! Thank you for providing useful and affordable products!
  • Oct 24, 2017
    Many thanks to Ms.Katie N. for professional supporting me vie chat room.So lovely.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Best place to buy a replacement HRM TRI on the internet. They have a good relationship with Garmin.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I will have to wait until I receive merchandise to comment of Heart Rate since I have not used their service before.
    Oct 22, 2017
  • Oct 22, 2017
    Great site and pricing.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    I have to admit that I was very close to ordering this product from Amazon. The main feature I like from them is that they have free two-day shipping for Prime members. The only reason I bought from your site was that you accept PayPal which is my preferred payment method for online purchases, because I can use my PayPal credit line. Additionally, I received a $10 coupon while browsing your site which also influenced my decision.I have ordered products from your site before and I have always been very pleased. Thanks for accepting PayPal.
    Oct 21, 2017
    Free two day shipping would be the bee's knees
  • Oct 13, 2017
    I always enjoy doing business with HRM
    Oct 20, 2017
    I have made multiple purchases from HRM because it represents the best source for their products relative to availability, service, price and quick delivery.
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Heart Rate Monitor USA is a Diamond in the ruff, in comparison to any other competitors. Reality is they don't have a competitor, because others couldn't offer what they could for real active users. They are a true lifesaver in so many ways for anything you would need, and at great fair pricing!
    Oct 19, 2017
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Had what I was looking for, at a reasonable price...
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Oct 19, 2017
    The product seemed to help, but not fully. I'm going to continue using it to see how it does going forward.