Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

03/29/2015
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 246 reviews.

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Mar 2, 2015
    Had issues checking out using my amazon account info. Kept getting stuck on billing name.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    This heartrate monitor helped to keep my friends exercise heartrate in safe zones. Since he had stents put in, that has been an issue! He loved it so much that when another friend of ours heard him talking about how great it is, that friend wanted one too. So I am getting one for him! Very thankful for the safety of knowing how far they are exerting themselves! And shopping on the site was quick and easy!!!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I am very happy with two heart rate monitors.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    interested in seeing how this works
  • Feb 26, 2015
    i would like you find a way to ship the goods to Saudi Arabia
  • Feb 26, 2015
    looks like a great thing to have
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Easy site! Thank you!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I NEED TO SEE IT AND USE IT . FIRST....
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Mar 3, 2015
    Company did not email when shipped or give approx delivery date. No status.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    The only thing that would slow me down from shopping here is the website name. Odd to buy sporting goods from a cardiac monitor store.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    I was very impressed by delivery time! I ordered 23 Fitbits for our office and had them the very next morning. That delivery time was incredible! I began my search on another website with a similar name, but did not feel safe shopping there or more specifically, that it was secure. The look and feel of this site was much more professional and very easy to use. I even saved a little bit of money per Fitbit than MANY other retailers. Actually, all other retailers were higher priced even though I needed so many. I also ran into a problem on other sites where ordering more than 5 or 10 was not an option.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    First time I'm shopping at HRM USA and it looks like I found a bargain. If the product works out good for me, then I'll get one for my husband!
    Feb 26, 2015
    I returned the product because I could not pair it to my phone. I emailed customer support and they suggested I contact the manufacturer. At this point I felt it wasn't worth it.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Great shopping and great experience! Looking forward to my new Polar HRM
    Mar 3, 2015
    I purchased the Polar M400 and am absolutely pleased with the purchase. The pricing was very competitive amongst other online retailers, and I got it within 2 business days for free! Great experience!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    Very satified with my product. Glad I checked out this item from your company. Would buy from you again.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Excellent product, excellent delivery service.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Mar 1, 2015
    Orderd on Feb/14//1015 received on Feb/28/2015. Tracking was not easy and feel like should have been told would take this long with ups . Would have paid for shipping ,was very discouraged when had to call to find where it was. But I can't wait to use and have positive results with product.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Very easy to use. Great prices.
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    seems like a good product
  • Feb 7, 2015
    You have a nice, straightforward website. You got me from Amazon for two reasons. They have too many unnecessary third party vendors, and the prime free shipping seems to be priced into some of the retail prices charged.
    Mar 2, 2015
    the manufacturer made this monitor with one button. i Feel like i have to learn Morse code to set it. Fortunately, I can get my heart rate info without having to set the time and date, I don't need them anyway.