Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

05/28/2017
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 333 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Heart Rate Monitors USA

2016 Winner

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• May 09, 2017
    I was able to read about the product and like what i read. ordering was quick and easy.
  • Apr 25, 2017
    The website was very easy to navigate. The prices were reasonable compared to what some local stores wanted. I'm hoping that in the future, the discounts will be a little higher! But overall, it was very easy to make a purchase.
    May 09, 2017
    The blood pressure monitor is working just as I suspected. It seems to be closer to the doctor's readings now.
    easy checkout.
  • May 08, 2017
    All good and product available before Amazon
    it was easy to order.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    First time purchaser from this vendor. Site works well, Product description a bit fuzzy. Has AVERAGE heart rate listed but need ACTUAL heart rate
    Suits me need perfectly
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Prices seem to change randomly
  • May 01, 2017
    Best price for polar h7.
    Very accurate.
  • May 02, 2017
    I was thrilled with the whole experience until I got to the check out. I got a popup that said if this was your first order then enter the code 'First5' to get 5% off of the purchase. So I entered the code and got an error message that my cart didn't qualify for the discount. No idea what that means since it was my first purchase. Then I tried to call the 800 number to see if I could get an answer. All I got was a press this button message and when I pressed it rang and rang and rang and rang and rang until I hung up. You need to include hours of operation in your message along with some type of answering system for after hours. Other than that I was very impressed with the whole experience and the product offering.
  • May 07, 2017
    Prices were very impressive.
  • May 07, 2017
    had a hard time with paypal ..but just credit card instead
  • May 07, 2017
    Price on glass CamelBak water bottle was cheaper than other retailers.
  • May 06, 2017
    Website was a bit slow sometimes, but otherwise fine.
  • May 06, 2017
    quality oroduct and good service
  • May 06, 2017
    I had a few questions regarding the purchase, but since it was Friday 6.15pm I couldn't get Them answered until Monday. I asked the question online and it said you would get back to me as soon as you could. It would of helped to know that meant 2 1/2 days. With the exception of the above, the site was easy to manage.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Good price, easy ordering experiece
    May 06, 2017
    easier to use than my previous machine. Also, very accurate when compared to physician numbers
    May 05, 2017
    I am very satisfied with my heating pad and sports tape. The package arrived in excellent shape. I did have to communicate before I ordered to ask about availability of one of the products. I received a response via email within hours. Very satisfied customer!
  • May 05, 2017
    it was an overall good experience so far, but i have not received the item yet so i hope that the delivery matches the site.
  • May 05, 2017
    Great price great customer service
  • May 01, 2017
    I like Heart Rate Monitors, the price is low and delivery is fast.
    May 05, 2017