Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

08/29/2015
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 536 reviews.

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Aug 21, 2015
    HeartRate sells a high-quality product at just a hair less than anybody else, plus free shipping. What's not to like?
    So far so good.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I could not tell what monitor went with what chest band transmitter. Also, is the frequency compatible with my Pacemaster silver select tread mill.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    One of the best websites I've come across for quality watches. This is the second watch I've ordered along with some other accessories. I always come here because I know you'll have the best deal and a large selection.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I have ordered from Hart Rate Monitors before and had a good experience! That is why I am a return customer!
    looks like an ok item.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    WEBSITE LOOKS OLD CHECK OUT IS NOT FRIENDLY BILLING/SHPPING ADDRESS IS NOT ACCURATE WHEN PAYING WITH AMAZON PAYMENTS THERE IS NO ORDER HISTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE VIA EMAIL, NOT PHONE
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I'm still learning about HRM usa.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Great selection. Easy to navigate the website and order process was simple.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Cant wait to try out my purcase
    good competitive pricing
  • Aug 13, 2015
    My experience with Heart Rate Monitors USA was very pleasant. Bought me right to the products that I was looking for. Price was reasonable. Shipping was free! Check out was a breeze...
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Super excited to find what I needed on this website at the same cost of all of the other online merchants but with free shipping! It is such a small, inexpensive item (a silicone case for my Garmin Edge 510 bike computer) that the idea of paying $5-$10 more for shipping discouraged me from purchasing it from any other website. Thanks a lot!
    Aug 20, 2015
    Everything was great except for I met received any tracking information on my purchase.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I've wanted this water bottle for a while and am happy I finally got it at a reasonable price.
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 10, 2015
    GREAT
    Met all expectations
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    Battery seems to be dead