Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

12/27/2014
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 376 reviews.

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Dec 13, 2014
    Hope the delivery experience is as good ad the ordering experience was
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Good online help a day great advice on the phone also.
    Somewhat confusing checkout
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Great company. Have purchased several hear rate monitors from you over the years. Thanks
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I ordered replacement bands for my fitbit flex, but I do not know if the clasps are included. Website is not very clear about that. plus a little disappointed that you do not have both sizes in every color.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I am a big fan. I have ordered from this company 3 times in the past month.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Quite possibly the best and easiest online shopping experience I've encountered. Quick and efficient while being easy to understand and navigate.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Well origanized, easy to navigate, check-out process was simple and transaction was completed without any issues. Best pricing for this item!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    The price seems to be good for this product. It is my first purchase, so, what can I say more, before I got it.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    the products were great however they altered the cost of one of the items when trying to summit order
  • Dec 11, 2014
    While looking at other places for a heart rate monitor, I found a coupon code on Retail-Me-Not for Heart Rate Monitors USA. When I went there the price was already 20% lower than I would have paid elsewhere.Thanks!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    This was my first time shopping at heart rate monitors. Had the best price I could find online and instore plus free shipping. Can't wait to get my vivofit
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Easy to find what I need and quick check out.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    No prompt for gift message!!! It's Christmas for Pete's sake! My code didn't work!
    Dec 12, 2014
    Thanks...great!!!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    I have a Polar FT4 that is no longer working. I contacted customer service and they said it could possibly be the strap was worn out. I ordered a new strap which did not fix the problem. I was going to send it for repair but the cost of repair was more than what I could purchase a new one for. I ordered a new transmitter which also did not solve my repair problem. It was not the same as the one I have, although the numbers are the same. So I am going to return strap and transmitter and possibly send in my broke one for repair, unless I decide to order a new one.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I purchased 4 Fitbits. When I received my order one was missing. I phoned customer service and they immediately sent me the missing item.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Satisfied
    Dec 13, 2014
    Buyers beware. I ordered the product and paid for overnight shipping. The product was shipped to the wrong address. Customer service told me I either changed the order or typed it in wrong when I purchased the item. They then told me they would not refund my money until the product was returned to them by the sender. Two weeks later I received a partial refund for am amount less than what the product cost (not including the $30 shopping fee). The customer service staff was as in-concerned and in-considerate as any company I've ever dealt with. I ended up spending $50 and never received a product.