Helmet City Reviews

09/29/2014
Helmet City Ratings and User Reviews. Helmet City is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 125 reviews.

Helmet City Rating

More About Helmet City

Recent Reviews for Helmet City

• Sep 18, 2014
    Excellent customer service.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Would love to try and find out more about this site with a gift card. We need more mortorcyle parts.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Very fair prices and fast shipping, although shipping to canada is very pricey
    I love Helmet City
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Web site is clear and easy to navigate.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    smooth transaction, will do biz here again
  • Sep 16, 2014
    so far so good after 1 purchase.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    easy to find what I needed and would reccomend to others
    Sep 20, 2014
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I have purchased several helmets from Helmet City and have been nothing less than impressed.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Nicely done website. Fast, was able to quickly find and purchase exactly what I was looking for (wine red 5XL HJC helmet. Not available on that other big shopping website.
    Sep 19, 2014
    The charge and shipment came from another company name, not Helmet City, but they had the color and size I wanted, in stock, it fits, I'm quite satisfied.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Nice site, easy to select and checkout. Thanks look forward to the new helmets.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    This is my second time purchasing a helmet for Helmet City and came back to order because I was very pleased with my first experience.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Great job making a clear site to order from. Good deals and shipping times!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    Ordered the AGV K3 helmet product arrived on time and looks amazing. I will definitely be ordering from Helmet City again.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Free 2 day shipping! Excellent
    Sep 15, 2014
    I now recommend Helmet City to everyone looking for a helmet. Free 2 day shipping! It doesn't get better than that. Actually, mine arrived the next day!
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 13, 2014
    Very helpful and knowlegable
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    All was ok. However I sent a follow up email which I have not received a response for.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    I received the wrong tracking number. Other than that mistake, the buying experience was great.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Helmet City was awesome! Always attentive to my orders even if they forget to take off discontinued items they offered a 10% discount towards my next purchase in which I was satisfied with. Defiantly will recommend this website to other friends thanks to their amazing customer support and experience. Can't wait to receive my tracking ID! Thanks again HelmetCity!
    Sep 15, 2014