HerbsPro.com Reviews

HerbsPro.com Ratings and User Reviews. HerbsPro.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 07/14/2015.

Recent Reviews for HerbsPro.com

• Jul 14, 2015
    I always use HerbsPro.com because they are very organized, get my products to me in a imely manner, and the website is so easy to use.
    Jul 22, 2015
    I have used HerbsPro many times and have always been pleased with the ease of use of the website and the quickness of their response with the products ordered.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I have ordered before and am satisfied with the Service from HerbsPro
    Jul 18, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I am a repeat customer and some of my dissatisfaction goes back a ways. The only problem I had was with the web site. It was VERY SLOW when I was logged in. When pages don't refresh quickly many of the search functions don't work well. When the search functions don't work well, the customer begins to worry about what is happening with his attempted transaction. Because of the vast inventory you carry, almost every customer will be doing some kind of search on each visit.
    Jul 11, 2015
    My only complaint has always been long delivery times. If I found a similar vendor east of the Mississippi River I would probably use them.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    They have great options and the lowest prices that I have found.
  • May 22, 2015
    i order organic green kumut wheatgrass frequently from herbs pro and have noticed i'd say for the last few shipments some of the bottles have been delivered to me either 1/2 or 3/4 full. Can't figure that out!!! Complained once and they sent me a couple of bottles free. I have been a loyal customer for a few years now and wish they would just fill bottles like they use to. Otherwise everything else i'm satisfied with.
    Jun 1, 2015
    Bottles of the Green kumut organic wheat grass still DO NOT come full of product. They come 75% full with all shipments. They USE TO COME FULL. I've been ordering from them for years. Would go elsewhere but can't find anyone else that sells this specific product. When i do they will loose a loyal and valuable customer!
  • May 13, 2015
    I like there products
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 7, 2015
    The only negative concern I have with the transaction was the shipping. Please check my tracking number and you will see that the package was given to FedEx on Monday 4/27 and I did not receive it until Wed 5/6. That seems like too long of time for Fed Ex ground from CA to Louisiana when you look at the calendar. Check the tracking once it got to Olive Branch. MS and Memphis, TN, and stayed in the Memphis metro area (Olive Branch is a suburb of Memphis). It then went SmartPost, then traveled quick quickly once the USPS system got it. The problem was with FedEx not HerbsPro. HerbsPro did great. the one pound package of herb leaf was expertly packed. The nex time I use Herbspro, I will upgrade to a more reliable level of shipping