HitchSource.com Reviews

11/21/2014
HitchSource.com Ratings and User Reviews. HitchSource.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 80 reviews. Last rated on 11/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - HitchSource.com

2014 Winner

HitchSource.com Rating

More About HitchSource.com

Recent Reviews for HitchSource.com

• Nov 19, 2014
    Very easy to shop on line
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Quick and easy purchase experience at HitchSource.com.
    Nov 21, 2014
    The main item I ordered ended up being discontinued. Unfortunately, this information was not transmitted to me at order entry or during the tracking process. I was informed after I sent a later email inquiry. I was pleased with the follow-up and application of a refund for the discontinued item.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Very easy and fast to use. Like that you offer PayPal.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I had a question on whether an existing hitch would work and Tech gave me the necessary information
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    I got it way sooner than I thought I would and it was very easy to install
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Easy to order from
    Nov 21, 2014
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    The product was from Blue Ox. The instructions were not correct and I did not have enough parts for the job. Well into the job it became obvious that the instructions were too general and they had never installed the hitch I purchased on the year truck I had. In as much as this had nothing to do with hitch source Yesterday I called Blue ox directly.They said they would over night the parts to me. It is 2:30 and I am still waiting.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Enjoyed the shopping experience.
    Nov 16, 2014
    Good job Hitchsource.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    I have been very pleased with all the items that I have ordered in the past. They have all arrived undamaged and in the time frame stated. They are a pleasure to work with and I will always continue to choice them first when ever I am in need of a automobile product.
    Nov 17, 2014
    Very pleased with their services and products they provide.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    The only down side was the "$100 offer" for completing a survey. I don't know if it was a HitchSource survey or a bizrate survey, but the $100 offer turned out to be magazines with no value and I felt a little used. I declined the mags.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I selected this company because it was local
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    Very happy......everything fit and works well
  • Oct 27, 2014
    My first purchase with HitchSource went very smoothly, so that is why I have ordered a second time.
    Nov 13, 2014
    I had to pay return shipping...and was told HitchSource will deduct their shipping fee from my refund (if I ever get it). That's a lose-lose situation for me. Not a customer friendly vendor to do business with.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    so far i'm pleased with transaction with Hitchsource.
    Nov 6, 2014
    Ordered my forklift tie downs and they were at my front door the next day! Very fast and the product was exactly what I ordered and fitment was exact!
  • Oct 25, 2014
    This survey is offered too early. I have no idea when product will be delivered or what condition it will be in. I've researched product and Mfgr. so no qualms there.
    Nov 9, 2014
    I am very pleased with the product and the price. I couldn't expect any more from a company. Very happy indeed!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Nov 3, 2014
    The only think I regret about this experience is the pop-up that stated I was eligible for a $100 discount if I took a survey. Of course it wasn't true and I ended up buying magazines.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Nov 2, 2014
    I'm still waiting on a tracking number for the new part of my hitch that they were supposed to be sending me. I received a partially damaged item and I was told a new one would be shipped to me once I sent the pictures, which I sent pictures via email to jeramiah. I'm just waiting in my new parts.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I looked around on the internet for the best price on my purchase. Hitch Source was the BEST!
    Oct 30, 2014
    I am very pleased with my Zamp Solar and the t help I received from Hitch Source to make this purchase.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Very clear description and installation instructions available to veiw making my decision to purchase this product easier. Free shipping is a plus.
    Nov 2, 2014
    Product as advertised, fast shipping and reasonably priced. Thanks.