HitchSource.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

HitchSource.com Reviews

10/21/2017
HitchSource.com Ratings and User Reviews. HitchSource.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 82 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - HitchSource.com

2014 Winner

HitchSource.com Rating

More About HitchSource.com

Recent Reviews for HitchSource.com

• Oct 18, 2017
    The message box continued to pop up after closing it several times
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I would love the 100 dollar gift card! Bring it on!
  • Oct 12, 2017
    ordered a lot of towing items [tow bars etc.] every thing fits great thanks to toby on the phone very so far with all joe
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Very informative, instructional video.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Oct 11, 2017
    Customer support got RIGHT back to me with my specific question on the proper part and application.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    Experts were very helpful in my selection process.
    Oct 10, 2017
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Very competitive price for the product ordered plus free shipping.
    Oct 10, 2017
  • Oct 09, 2017
    The selection and order process has been flawless and quick. If the correct part arrives in the time described - it will be a perfect transaction.
  • Oct 07, 2017
    You are the only company making an invisi hitch for the Chevy Volt. Thank you for creating this product. For long bike racks and luggage carriers, it is a must (as others are too low on this car).
  • Oct 07, 2017
    I just didn't see where the base plate model was being asked for, so I included all part numbers in the comments section. Also, I understand that the tow bar needs to be level and the baseplate is at 12 inches above the ground. I needed to find out what is needed to position the hitch at the same level and did not see anything on it in your site.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    your price for hitch was the best I found. Called and asked some questions and got answers. If the hitch I ordered is as good as advertised I will be very satisfied with your company. Thank you.
    Oct 06, 2017
  • Sep 25, 2017
    The educational video was very instrumental in selling me the product. While making my purchase I called to check on shipping times and the person was very helpful and friendly.
    Oct 06, 2017
    I like the wheel chauk and the adjustable straps but the strap that goes over the front wheel will not stay in place no matter what I do.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Great Site !
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Tax free is great.
  • Oct 01, 2017
    Great price for this quality hitch.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Nice to do business with
  • Sep 22, 2017
    Very clearly detailed operation of product. Nice kit. Perfect for my purposes.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    Best price for this product on the Internet
  • Sep 01, 2017
    Sep 19, 2017
    Excellent product! Does the job perfectly.
  • Aug 27, 2017
    Sep 19, 2017
    Customer support was helpful getting the right accessories for for my truck and worked with me in getting the orders combined to save on shipping.