HitchSource.com Reviews

10/20/2014
HitchSource.com Ratings and User Reviews. HitchSource.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 86 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - HitchSource.com

2014 Winner

HitchSource.com Rating

More About HitchSource.com

Recent Reviews for HitchSource.com

• Aug 11, 2014
    very easy to order what you need. first time of ordering parts with no hassle!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Best price I could find and I loved that it is free shipping!!!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    excellent web site
  • Aug 2, 2014
    none so far
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Great website layout and abiliy to find products. Easy checkout.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    waiting for my order so as of now i don't have an opinion one way or another regarding the hitch assy. The pricing was inline with other manufacturers actually on the cheaper side. The hitch is supposed to bolt right to my existing frame holes. So lets see how long it takes to get delivered and see if it fits as advertised. The free shipping does make it nice also it makes the over all cost considerably lower.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    They have the right hitch class that I want at a lower price than any other online retailer. Hope it will be delivered quick so I can install at once.
    Aug 10, 2014
    I felt left in the dark as to when my order will ship. Each item I ordered on the same receipt were delivered in 3 different packages and it's confusion which one is to arrive since no indication in the tracking as to which item will ship on each tracking number provided. It's very confusing to see all 3 items were listed but only one showed up. Got a feeling that the other items were lost somewhere. You need to improve your shipment process and tracking.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Very cool I find my product easily.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    This is the way it should always work. Great experience!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    So far so good
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I found it very easy to find the right products i was looking for. The videos and instruction that i viewed on the site made it easy for me to choose what i needed.
    Jul 25, 2014
    I was very satisfied with the ease of finding the right products. And the added bonus on how fast my order came in.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    very nice transaction
  • Jul 16, 2014
    So far as my surfing in 2 other locations this price was my best offer.
    Jul 29, 2014
    Was exact HHR blue ox base plate I needed...haven't hooked up wiring kit yet, but I'm sure it will be ok, if not I'll let you know!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    I didn't receive the entire order. one phone call and was resolved quickly. I received the missing item promptly. I'm very pleased with HitchScource and strongly recommend them if your in the market for the products they carry .