Hobby People Reviews

04/24/2015
Hobby People Ratings and User Reviews. Hobby People is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 204 reviews.

Hobby People Rating

More About Hobby People

Recent Reviews for Hobby People

• Mar 25, 2015
    i like the idea of the on line coupons.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    My experience with Hobby People has been very good. I have several model aircraft engines for which Hobby People is the US distributer and is the onle palce I can get engine parts.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Great site, great online store. Great values to be found. Item availability is terrible. It is really the only complaint I have about the website.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Very easy to work with and purchase items for!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    it is a good place to buy
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Great site , many interesting items available for hobbyists . Found what I was looking for !
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Tried to call..anwering machine ...dislike these answering machine.....if I call I want to speak to a Person ...old Fashion ......but it works better than a Machine
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    you are out of stock on a lot of plane stuff . like the large props there all out.
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    drop down menus too sensitive. Prices nothing special. Hard to get product info.
    Mar 23, 2015
    Decent products and price, superior service. Easy to avigate website.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I have had a good experence so far and am sure i will buy again
    Mar 22, 2015
    I have to send one item back due to miss alinement of the external battery pins
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Mar 22, 2015
    I'll tell you if the products I purchased met expectations after i try them out. As of now they are still in their original boxes. My previous experience with the HP 60 Amp ESC is questionable since I have it in an EDF plane that suddenly quit and won't run any more. I don't know if the ducted fan motor or ESC is at fault so I am withholding judgement. By the way, I purchased both items from HP though the EDF unit is made by RipMax for the four cell Squall. Removing the EDF unit and ESC will require major surgery and probably destroy the plane. (After two flights!!!) I am taking the plane to the Joe Nall to track down the kit maker and get suggestions on the surgery and give him hell for designing an airframe that makes no provision for swapping out bad parts. The shipping of my last order far exceeded my expectations. I got it about three days after placing it. Leaving out the LiPos really seems to speed things up.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    A distressing number of things are out of stock. Almost the entire Coverlite line, for example. There were other thngs, as well.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Mar 21, 2015
    I have been a hobby people customer for a long while and will continue to be. Great service great products.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Not easy to get in touch with for questions.
    Mar 25, 2015
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Good source. Prices are very good on sale items.
    Mar 25, 2015
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I receive your emails on a regular basis so I am able to keep up with your catalogue and can see the items that interest me. I am happy with the things that you have available for the hobbyist and while my ordering is often sporadic, I am always looking a the items you have that concern me. Thank you for giving all of us the ability to do some comparison shopping. You make it easy to shop and to put items in the cart and using Paypal at checkout is my ideal way to check out.
    Mar 26, 2015
    I have found Hobby People carries t items ta I usually purchase and their prices are comparable or in some cases to that of other sites I have visited. I will no doubt be purchasing other items from Hobby People