Holabird Sports Reviews

12/18/2014
Holabird Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Holabird Sports is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 551 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Holabird Sports has been serving the tennis and running enthusiast since 1981. Save up to 50% off all of our amazing selection of running shoes and apparel, tennis shoes and apparel, tennis racquets and other equipment. Also, find everything you need for racquetball and squash.
Circle of Excellence - Holabird Sports

2014 Winner

Holabird Sports Rating

More About Holabird Sports

Recent Reviews for Holabird Sports

• Dec 17, 2014
    Ease of order online, timely shipping, good price and dependable service make me a repeated customer.
    I like this merchant
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Not a very big selection of 5 inch tennis shorts.
    Very efficient site.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Glad to have a good first experience and smooth purchasing process with Holabird.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Have not been to the web site in a while. Loved the new design. Also your shipping costs for overnight were much cheaper than vendors that are located closer. This was a tipping point.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love Holabird....great prices and good service based on past experience.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    We buy all our running shoes from your store. Always pleased with our purchase
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Exceptional service and quality.
    seems like a nice store
  • Dec 16, 2014
    They had exactly what I needed. Very good price point for all items. Free shipping is always a bonus!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    go to source for athletic footwear
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Excellent service so far!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    suggest to group specific products together. For example, under tennis gear I would like to see all shirts together instead of spread out betweem shorts, warm-up gear, etc.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Good place to buy running shoes
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I have always been extremely satisfied with online purchases made with Holabird. I order all my tennis shoes from Holabird and have never had a problem. Thanks for great customer service!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I have ordered my KSwiss tennis shoes for a long long time from Holobird
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Anyone in Baltimore who plays racket sports knows about Holabird and for good reason -- they have good prices and great inventory. I love that I can shop online at Holabird and have items sent directly to me. I can do this easily because I usually know exactly what I need, based on past experience, and don't need to try stuff on. My only wish is that Holabird had other retail centers closer to me so that when I do want to browse for new shoes or clothes, I can get there more easily.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Good prices fast delivery.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great price free shipping.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I am very hopeful of an excellent experience with Holabird Sports.
    Dec 15, 2014