Holabird Sports Reviews

08/30/2015
Holabird Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Holabird Sports is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 481 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Holabird Sports has been serving the tennis and running enthusiast since 1981. Save up to 50% off all of our amazing selection of running shoes and apparel, tennis shoes and apparel, tennis racquets and other equipment. Also, find everything you need for racquetball and squash.
Circle of Excellence - Holabird Sports

2014 Winner

Holabird Sports Rating

More About Holabird Sports

Recent Reviews for Holabird Sports

• Aug 30, 2015
    Overall a pleasant experience. Satisfied with prices. Will be greatly happy if package arrives close to date stated.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    very competative price good selection
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Good experience shopping. Close out prices are lowest around. Free shipping for orders less than $50 is hard to find.
    I have been buying here for over 20 years, very pleased
  • Aug 29, 2015
    first time online to order from Holabirdsports
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Quick,well packaged, and huge selection, delivered to my door.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The website is very slow but otherwise good selection and competitive prices.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Like the prices on New Balance shoes as I only wear New Balance Velcro. I have had back surgery and find New Balance best for walking and Velcro for the ease of putting them on and off.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    great prices and customer service
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I was just happy to see you had the running shoes I crrently use in stock. They are hard to find in my area. I didn't want to go to the store again to try on a half dozen shoes.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I feel holabird has great prices. I always recommend your site for getting running sneakers.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Great prices, products received as expected.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I do wish you had larger multi-packs of the sneaker balls. For example: 10 or 12 pairs to a pack. I do wish i could have found a coupon or discount to use with this first order.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Holabird sports is my go-to online source to get running shoes at an affordable price. I've yet to be disappointed by the selection and competive pricing. I always recommend holabird to others who are shopping for shoes and on a budget. And now that there's free shipping on orders over $50 I'm even more pleased and likely to use Holabird. Nothing irritates me more than unnecessary shipping and handling fees.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Before purchasing at Holabird Sports I checked other Sports equipment & apparel providers on-line, Holabird ad the best prices and shipping cost. I have purchased from Holabird before, but t several years ago, I remembered it was a good experence back then also.
    Aug 27, 2015
    I have used Holabird Sports in the past, had a very good experience then, so I used them again & will again.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Don't know what on time delivery would be for Holabird. My order from start to finish was 12 days (maybe 10 if I had checked my mail on Sat.) . Was looking for them around day 7. Very happy with my purchase.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    K eep me informed on close out sales
  • Aug 11, 2015
    So far it has been a wonderful experience. Ordering went real easy
    Aug 28, 2015
    Was very easy on line and I have passed on to four other individulas your web site.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Great buying experience
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    none at this time
    Aug 25, 2015
    Ordered two pair of shoes... Received call advising that one pair would ship two days later... First pair arrived promptly... After waiting several days contacted customer service via email and was advised shoes would ship the next day... Several days later received tracking email saying shoes had shipped... They arrived today... Not happy because my expectations were not set properly...