Holabird Sports Reviews

06/02/2015
Holabird Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Holabird Sports is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 491 reviews.
Holabird Sports has been serving the tennis and running enthusiast since 1981. Save up to 50% off all of our amazing selection of running shoes and apparel, tennis shoes and apparel, tennis racquets and other equipment. Also, find everything you need for racquetball and squash.
Circle of Excellence - Holabird Sports

2014 Winner

Holabird Sports Rating

More About Holabird Sports

Recent Reviews for Holabird Sports

• May 31, 2015
    I have purchased through Holabird for myself and wife through the years. Respected!
  • May 30, 2015
    I have bought from Holabird a number of times and I have never been dissapointed. Really a first rate business and I will be back.
  • May 30, 2015
    good site for sport gear
  • May 29, 2015
    Love this store--I have recommended to many people who now purchase regularly
  • May 29, 2015
    Very helpfull and responsive customer service. Thanks
  • May 29, 2015
    Great selection, great prices. Easy to use website. Wish they had free return shipping of exchanges for shoes.
  • May 29, 2015
    Pleased that Adidas Millenium Sambas are always available!
  • May 28, 2015
    The checkout was almost impossible, kept getting error messages about fields being too long. I kept going back and shortening fields. Took an hour. Worst checkout software I've ever seen.
  • May 28, 2015
    I have bought shoes from Holabird for several years.......I have always been satisfied with the product and the service.
    thanks...hope i win!
  • May 28, 2015
    Great site! I love free shipping and no tax! Plus the prices are some of the best on the internet.
  • May 27, 2015
    Pleasant experience shopping at Holibird. They had desired product in size and color at a good price
  • May 27, 2015
    The site was easy to view. I wish there were more sale item men's tennis shoes. I look forward to making more purchases from Holabird Sports in the future for my son who plays tennis.
  • May 27, 2015
    I would love to shop with a gift card from your store!!!
  • May 18, 2015
    Quality merchandise, fair prices. Easy to navigate website. Would like to see more promotional sales.
    May 28, 2015
  • May 18, 2015
    I have been to the showroom several times. I am always impressed with the selection. Unfortunately, I did not have time to visit the showroom this weekend. Fortunately, my online experience was hassle-free. I can't wait to receive my new shoes.
    May 29, 2015
    The online shopping experience was great. However, I ordered the wrong size. This was the first time I ordered shoes online. I returned the first pair, received the second, but the size was still not right. Unfortunately, I wore the second pair outside so I could not return them. This was my fault not holabird. Once I know my right size I will try again or I will visit the outlet so I can try the shoes on before I buy.
  • May 15, 2015
    We love to order from you....You are GREAT !
    May 29, 2015
    they had to wait for more to come in to fill the whole order....about 2 more days...
  • May 14, 2015
    Good prices and fast delivery.
    May 27, 2015
  • May 14, 2015
    nice selection and free shipping is great