Holabird Sports Reviews

07/22/2014
Holabird Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Holabird Sports is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 599 reviews.
Holabird Sports has been serving the tennis and running enthusiast since 1981. Save up to 50% off all of our amazing selection of running shoes and apparel, tennis shoes and apparel, tennis racquets and other equipment. Also, find everything you need for racquetball and squash.
Circle of Excellence - Holabird Sports

2013 Winner

Holabird Sports Rating

More About Holabird Sports

Recent Reviews for Holabird Sports

• Jul 15, 2014
    decent shop to order things
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Quick and easy, good price
  • Jul 15, 2014
    couldn't find the right size at any local running stores, but you have it. Nice!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Holabird not only has a great selection of gloves for lefties, they also have a great selection of court shoes as well.
    Holabird is the best.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    So far, so good. Looking forward to new tennis shoes!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Had troble backing up during the check out process. Changed shipping, but it would not let me enter credit card info. Had to start over.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Quick and easy to find what I wanted at the price point I needed.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I used to live within driving distance and loved visiting the shop. Now I have to shop online but their service and choices are outstanding!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I have purchased stuff from Holabird for many years and will continue to do so.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I am very impressed with the free shipping at the $25 level. This gives me the opportunity to "try" products before making a bigger order.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Your website prices were very compentative and your some of your close out or sale items really had great prices. I impressed. The only real improvement for myself would be to see more nutritional items, such Sun Warrior protein or any protein alternative that doesn't use dairy. I am super allergic. You already have my starch (UCAN) and great clothes, if you had my protein, you would be my one stop shop.
    So far, so good.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    great price very happy...
    Jul 14, 2014
    Item was on the web for sale yet not in stock.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    Great online experience. I'll definitely recommend to others and will absolutely use them again.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Great store with competitive prices!
    Jul 15, 2014
    Great store with excellent selection and competitive prices. They had my running shoes over $10 cheaper than all the other shops.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Good product discription and good shipping costs
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I get a lot of popups when I'm on your site.
  • Jun 29, 2014