Holabird Sports Reviews

02/04/2016
Holabird Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Holabird Sports is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 926 reviews.
Holabird Sports has been serving the tennis and running enthusiast since 1981. Save up to 50% off all of our amazing selection of running shoes and apparel, tennis shoes and apparel, tennis racquets and other equipment. Also, find everything you need for racquetball and squash.
Circle of Excellence - Holabird Sports

2015 Winner

Holabird Sports Rating

More About Holabird Sports

Recent Reviews for Holabird Sports

• Jan 30, 2016
    it seems pretty good. I hope the shoes arrive and are legitimate
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Great overall experience
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Good prices and selection - fast shipping!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Great price on the shoes.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    It appears that years ago, your site was much easier to navigate.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Checkout was a little bumpy as I had to submit my order twice. the first time, the submitting order screen stayed up for 2 minutes and then it finally kicked me back out to the checkout screen again. Made me nervous as I didn't know if the initial order went through and to do it again in fear of shipping me a double order. Other than that, great experience.
    easy and quick
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I have been dealing with Holabird for over 25 years! I love the store and the people that work there are friendly and knowledgeable.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Web site looks redesigned since my prior visits. A nice look, and I found what I wanted quite easily. I like the free shipping for orders $25+. That is a big appeal to me.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I have been a customer of Holabird Sports for 25 years. Fantastic company...I've ordered at least 30 - 40 pairs of shoes from you over the years. Thank you for your professionalism and great service. I recommend you all the time.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Although your Asics shoe was a little more expensive than other sellers I liked your site, easy to negotiate.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Quick and easy process to order the shoes I wanted at the lowest price with free shipping. I was extremely happy with my experience.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I was very happy with the variety of selection and price. I was happy to find this store and I plan on buying from them again.
    Jan 29, 2016
    The shoes were perfect and exactly what I ordered. I am an overpronated runner and this line of Mizuno is my go to shoe. I run about 15 miles a week and these shoes hold up for about 9 to 10 months for me before I can start to feel them wearing down. They are also good for both treadmill and street running.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I always check here for my running shoes. Hola bird always has my size and at a great price
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Web site is very easy to navigate. Shipping costs are lower than other sites.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    site is very nice
    Jan 30, 2016
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Jan 28, 2016
    Found the shoes I was looking for at a great price. Ordering and checkout were easy. Tracking information and updates were sent and the item arrived on time. Great experience overall.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Great opportunity to get great shoes at a great price!!!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Just simply had the best price on the shoes I wanted.
    Jan 28, 2016
    I found them because of the prices. Very cost effective. I have returned one item and that seemed to go ok. Items arrived early, which is good. I like the selection, as well.