Home Gallery Stores Reviews

05/03/2015
Home Gallery Stores Ratings and User Reviews. Home Gallery Stores is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 102 reviews. Last rated on 05/03/2015.

Home Gallery Stores Rating

More About Home Gallery Stores

Recent Reviews for Home Gallery Stores

• May 3, 2015
    To this point I've been quitee satisfied with my purchase experience. I'll reserve my comments any further until after my order has been shipped and received and I've had a chance to see the item.
  • May 3, 2015
    I received an email that offered me a promotional discount but I had to place the order from the email so I wasn't able to change the fabric color. Disappointing, I really had my heart set on the taupe or honey.
  • May 3, 2015
    Found it accedentilly on line, great site, easy to use, and quality products at great prices.
  • May 2, 2015
    Fantastic price now let's see about the remaining proc2
  • May 1, 2015
    I cancelled my orders from 2 other stores because Kelli gave me a better price. I'll check this site first next time I look for furniture.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    FRIEND OF MIND HAS A FEW PIECES OF PRI-CO recliner and we like them so my wife asked for a chair for her B-day
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Prices are excellent! I hope that the shipping and delivery goes as well as the buying experience. Two things about the website. One of my items said it was a specific finish but the picture showed it in a different finish. I verified before ordering but I am nervous about it. Also, I wanted to search for all items for this mfg but could not find a way to do it. I had to go to another website to get the Item #f and then come back and search your site for that number.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I sent an email for a price discount and was very quickly answered with the discount. Excellent customer service, love it!!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Hopefully the rest of this process goes and smooth as ordering was. Still have to wait to see if delivery and set up is as easy.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Excellent, excellent customer service. The staff are very responsive to questions about additional questions related to product description, size and color. The entire process was very easy, from selection to placing order. We highly appreciate their willingness and patience to work with us. For that we are thankful and grateful. We can't wait for the dining set to come. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to the entire team who have helped us starting with Katie Holcomb, Katie Douglas and Barbara. We have definitely made homegallerystores.com our go to site for furniture shopping and are eager to share the same with friends and family. Thank you!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Close out items should be priced better.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    There was a lot of fine print to sift through regarding shipping, delivery, damaged pieces, etc. I felt like Home Gallery Stores did not want to make my satisfaction with my order a priority. They did not want to assume responsibility for damaged pieces, or off color. Everything was my responsibility and if I missed something, too bad. Also, unforeseen problems do arise in delivery times. If it's their fault, too bad. If it's my fault, then there will be extensive fees to correct. I can only hope I don't encounter any problems. Time and satisfaction will tell as to whether I recommend to others or ever order again. However, Kellie Meade was most helpful in providing timely quotes and answering my questions!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    The promo codes available on the website were not active or had been discontinued. It is only 5% more. I waited for the online support to get back to me. After 30 minutes, I checked out with the free shipping only. Disappointed that delivery of 4-8 weeks anticipated but not advertised up front. I could have gone to a retail store for this speedy delivery.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I liked the exra 5% off with the HOMES coupon code. It closed the deal for the purchase
  • Apr 30, 2015
    furniture is dirty mildu, no manual, delivery scheduled 1-5 pm arrived 8 pm. Is Gallery Store going to do something about it. have pictures ?????
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I am ordering this, in hope that it is a chocolate cherry color per picture. This is my first time ordering, so hope everything goes smoothly.
    Apr 26, 2015
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I was happy with selection available-customer service was excellent-am anxiously looking forward to delivery.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Very well priced. Offered me a discount. In home assembly very important because of my age and poor health. Customer service was excellent. Courteously answered all my questions. Very good shopping experience .It seems a little scary about the fact that the person receiving the package is responsible for not accepting package if damaged. My doorman receives my packages and then brings them up to me. I must warn them of this or have them let the delivery man upstairs. I once had a bad experience with a damaged cabinet that someone accepted on my behalf and it turned out to be a messy situation. Hopefully it won't happen again. So far, I'm quite pleased
    Apr 29, 2015
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Beautiful coastal furniture. Hard to find pieces. I accidently found this website. Called for a promo price. and was pleased to get one ! Hope to do more business in the future.
    Apr 20, 2015
    Found this site by accident. Love the furniture selection. Hesitated because I don't usually buy without seeing the product first. My piece of furniture from there is spectacular and one of my favorite things !!! Besutifully made, shockingly fast delivery, and gorgeous craftsmanship. Delivery men were so very polite and careful. Great experience overall.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    We corresponded with Katie and she was very helpful.
    Apr 19, 2015
    the two curio cabinets arrived safely.