HomeAntenna Reviews

HomeAntenna Ratings and User Reviews. HomeAntenna is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 01/07/2017.

Recent Reviews for HomeAntenna

• Jan 7, 2017
    So far I am very pleased with the service
  • Dec 14, 2016
    IT WAS GOOD
  • Dec 7, 2016
    very good eperance
  • Nov 19, 2016
    I ordered antenna from you before. and was very satisfied so ordered another.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Dec 2, 2016
    I ordered the antenna combo with j-pole and cable. I received the antenna in a very timely manner. Of course, I was unable to install it without the j-pole and cable. This was upsetting because I had someone lined up over the holiday weekend to install my new antenna. I called customer service several times that week, but never was able to get a live person. The next week, I tried calling again. I received absolutely no response to my repeated messages. Finally I sent an email. I had a response the next day and my cable and j- pole were received shortly after.
  • Nov 10, 2016
    Nov 19, 2016
    Elements are a little fragile but all in all a good antenna. It gave me just enough gain to pull in the station I was trying to get.
  • Nov 5, 2016
    I don't know what to say as of yet because this is the first time dealing with you guys or purchasing anything from you guys we'll see where this takes us.
    Nov 12, 2016
    I have yet to use the antenna but when I do I will surely let you know.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    I had a coupon code that was not honored at checkout? IT WAS FREE40, FOR A FREE COAX CABLE??
  • Oct 22, 2016
    I have no opinion at this time.
    Nov 1, 2016
  • Oct 21, 2016
    My item is yet to be delivered, However, I am satisfied thus far with the website and explanation/details of the product.
    Oct 28, 2016
  • Oct 18, 2016
    Am tired of my satellite dish going out for one reason or other. I need a back up.
    Oct 23, 2016
  • Oct 12, 2016
    liked product tried to call for further info no answered o one called me back delivery offered 2 days not possible when you use us postal service snail mail
    Oct 23, 2016
    Sent many email phone calls. No one EVRER responded. WORST customer service I've ever seen
  • Oct 11, 2016
    f time buyer ths is what husband ante
    Oct 25, 2016
    GIVE ME THE COURTESY OF A CALL AT A PHONE #THAT WORKS
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Oct 26, 2016
    I got the first part assembled, but cannot follow the directions to hook up to TV. There is only enough cable to reach the floor, I understood more would be included in the package. I have no idea what the terms in the directions mean. The mess is sitting on the buffet gathering dust.