HomeAntenna Reviews

12/17/2014
HomeAntenna Ratings and User Reviews. HomeAntenna is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 121 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

HomeAntenna Rating

More About HomeAntenna

Recent Reviews for HomeAntenna

• Dec 16, 2014
    Second antenna I have purchased from you. Good antenna just very cheaply made, you could do better, not very weather resistant. Will rust in little time.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    if it work 1/2 as good as you say I will be great for me and will tell othrs about it
  • Dec 15, 2014
    trying to cut the cable bill just ordered it don't know how it works yet but it is much cheaper than any cable bill monthly
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great prices with wide selection of products to meet the different needs.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    They seem to have the best stuff available, and easy to buy, great sale price!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I will know more as it is received and connected. So far the online experience was great.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Easy to navigate website
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Am putting tv into additional building an need outside antenia
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I am very please with the site and checkout procedure. Great site to shop and purchase.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    purchased before, Antenna worked well untill damaged vua storm
  • Dec 7, 2014
    This is my second purchase. Very pleased with the first antenna bought for myself.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I like that they responded to my email before I made a purchase.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I was very pleased how easy the antenna was to fix in my loft, and we had farr more channels and the picture was perfect, will recommend this to all my friends
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Will wait to see how the antenna really works
  • Dec 1, 2014
    So far, satisfied. Wait for delivery.
    Dec 11, 2014
    Did not meet needs. I pick up only 1 channel, where I can pick up anywhere from 4 to 20 channels with an inside antenna. Very disappointed.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Good prices on antennas!
    Dec 10, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 8, 2014
    One of the vibrators was missing when I opened the box. I didn't have a phone # for home antenna so I called the company. So I am waiting for the part to show up. Very disappointed that parts have to be missing in a sealed box. Would really like to return but there is no return on this antenna.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 9, 2014
    The only thing that i dont like is the rotor will not hold position in the wind.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Dec 4, 2014
    To flimsy for the weather and wind out side
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Dec 3, 2014
    I am working out of state have not seen it yet my wife said it looks flimsy can't install it until I get home