Homeclick Reviews

09/01/2014
Homeclick Ratings and User Reviews. Homeclick is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 200 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
HomeClick offers luxury bath and kitchen products in addition to resources for design ideas, bath and kitchen trends, designer information and expert advice.

Homeclick Rating

More About Homeclick

Recent Reviews for Homeclick

• Sep 1, 2014
    Nice that I was able to get my Weber E-330 grill with no sales tax, (which was the deciding factor for why I ended up purchasing from homeclick) but I think it was quite misleading that there was a big banner announcement for 10% off sitewide Labor Day sale with the code LABORDAY14. This code did nothing to reduce my bill. If certain items are excluded (I assume that was the case) then you shouldn't say sitewide. That sort of leaves a sour taste in my mouth about the transaction.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Overall an easy and smooth process. Good products and good prices as compared to other online sites.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I would like to know whay I did not receive the 10% Labor Day Coupon discount.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Keep up the good work! :-)
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great product with great price and guarantee
  • Aug 31, 2014
    The offer said I could receive an additional 10% discount if I entered the labor day code: LABOR DAY 14 but there was no place on the order form to enter this. I'm very disappointed. Otherwise the product price is good.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    It said I would get a 10% discount but there was no place to enter the promotion code.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Considering some of the sites I've been on lately, Homeclick was nice and easy.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    You offer 10% off site wide for labor day weekend ending at midnight and say exclusions apply but nowhere can I find what the exclusions are! Further more I added the LABORDAY14 as instructed to the promo code but could never get the discount to come up. What is up with that?
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Have been searching for over 2 weeks for a wall mount sink to fit in very small 1/2 bath. Am very excited to have found one. at last. Now to see if meets expectations on arrival.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Extremely pleasant experience. The option to look at multiple products without constantly hitting next is a major plus. Other sites visited have literally worn me out trying to just view multiples. We are completing a 3 month renovation and I had a strong idea of the 'look' needed but it was labor intensive to review product on other sites.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    First time....so nerbious about the product but I hope everything goes ok.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Love the website. I wish your calling service had a quicker answering time or an option to turn off the music while you wait.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I've tried to use coupon codes but they were not accepted It is in the right timing to use the codes.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I was not given the option to enter the discount code at checkout. I will have to now call customer service regarding this. On my previous order I did not receive the email confirmation and also has to call. The delivery is not as good as other sites where I shop.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I go back and forth between Homeclick and Homeperfect. Home Perfect tries to meet your prices if they are less and gives you shopping points. What I get from your site that they don't have are Adobe PDFs that supply specs and installation. You are less expensive than most sites, but Home Perfect is your biggest competition. Your Labor Day sale was smart to begin on Thurs to beat the competition as theirs begins Friday. SO you got my $$ today!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    great prices and shipping
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Good prices.........and found a product I couldn't on any of the other sites.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Best price around! Highly recommend!! Free Shipping tax free! What else can you ask for? A+++
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Wonderful prices; wonderful selection! Great on-line store!!