Homeclick Reviews

07/29/2015
Homeclick Ratings and User Reviews. Homeclick is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 75 reviews.
HomeClick offers luxury bath and kitchen products in addition to resources for design ideas, bath and kitchen trends, designer information and expert advice.

Homeclick Rating

More About Homeclick

Recent Reviews for Homeclick

• May 28, 2015
    great place to shop
  • May 26, 2015
    Love homeclick. Have bought my grill, bar, barstools, and love seat from them now.
  • May 25, 2015
    Some items should have a you need this too when you click to buy. for example, the rough in goes this the thermostatic value. The stem pipe should go with the rain head etc. I dont know where the stem pipe is to order it.
  • May 24, 2015
    Don't have any yet.
  • May 23, 2015
    Easy transaction. Await products to further complete purchase and see if sites customer service will be needed. Will rate completely then.
  • May 22, 2015
    Appreciate your pricing, and ease of use.
  • May 22, 2015
    I was very happy to find them online. The palm tree that I purchased was a lot cheaper in price from them, than any of the other merchants online. i will order from Homeclick again in the future. Even the shipping charges were very reasonable. I am very pleased.
  • May 19, 2015
    Building a home and have used Homeclick for several purchases.
  • May 17, 2015
    Very pleased with home clicks website and prices
  • May 17, 2015
    i was impressed on how quick homeclick sent my order ...
  • May 14, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    Although the item I ordered was not delivered, I received excellent service from customer service
  • May 14, 2015
    All products I have ordered have been top of the line, with quick, trackable delivery and 90% of the time what I expected. I always go to Homeclick first when ordering.
    May 25, 2015
  • May 11, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    great mirror, solid and attractive, and a good price. one of the best mirror selections online.
  • May 10, 2015
    I was very pleased with the ease of my purchase as well as the pricing.
    May 25, 2015
    Great place with reasonable prices. Will definitely buy from again!!
  • May 7, 2015
    I had some trouble with refining my search on the mobile phone, but aside from that the site and quality/variety of products offered is great.
    May 19, 2015
    I feel the price I found on Homeclick was good. Unfortunately the product is not as described. In returning the product they may expect me to pay shipping for two sinks (HEAVY!) which are not exactly what I expected based on the very detailed description online. I hope the return process goes well.
  • May 7, 2015
    great site, great prices!!
    May 24, 2015
  • May 4, 2015
    I got the best prices anywhere on my lighting purchases!
    May 18, 2015
    Extremely satisfied! My lights came in 2 days and I got good prices on the items I ordered.
  • May 4, 2015
    I would like to see improvements in criteria for searches based on sizes of furniture. And also on searches not only on what to include but also what to not include.
    May 19, 2015
    status of shipment was in accurate online and even when called watkins who used edc to deliver there was inconsistent status'. upon delivery, the clips for the shelves where missing since the unpacking to inspect product on the delivery warehouse, they didn't place it back in. timing of tv console was scheduled so that when new tv comes in. manager stated they couldn't come out that day no one to drive out, i suggested he should then but he called back that someone would next day. Poor management of customer service. Lacks know how on how to handle customers. Shall see tomorrow morning if they do in fact first thing in morning bring the pieces that his staff didn't put back into the box.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    bought a few things and they seem to live up to their end.
    May 15, 2015