HomeDepot.com Reviews

07/01/2015
HomeDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. HomeDepot.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 794 reviews. Last rated on 06/30/2015.
Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice abo... Show More Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice about the many products they sell.
Circle of Excellence - HomeDepot.com

2002 Winner

HomeDepot.com Rating

More About HomeDepot.com

Recent Reviews for HomeDepot.com

• Jun 30, 2015
    Very good experience. Happy to see that you carry this item.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    wanted to check out with paypal but wasn't able to
    Always happy with my purchases from Home DEPOT
    Never have a problem.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Many times I timed out trying to place this order due to your computer propblems--- made it difficult to order...
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Home Depot is a regular stop on our shopping days. Always find more than we went in to get.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Good product variety and competitive prices. I appreciate the free shipping offers and extended payment options for larges purchases.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I'm very satified with the products and service I recieve from the Home Depot both online and in the stores. I have had a much more satifieing experience than other stores such as Lowes and Menards. Will continue to be a customer for years to come and refer my family and friends to Home Depot.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    any time I need help I find an associate that take the time to explain and help
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Very satisfied with my purchases from HD. Convenient, quick delivery, and the on-line support is wonderful.
    love Home Depot, prices are always the best
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Home Depot is one of my favorite places to shop. And I'm a girl.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Good first purchase experience with HOMEDEPOT.COM. Just hope my purchase comes sooner than the stated date. Thats like 10 days!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I need bigger pictures! I would like the grid to be fewer items per line so pictures of products can be bigger! It's annoying to have to open every item to see if it has the features I want.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    It would have been helpful if there was an option or a link to service providers for installation of outdoor items.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Very easy to get items for today's project together in advance for in-store pick up! Thanks!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Syndnee was wonderful online
    Jun 30, 2015
    This was delivered 3 days late in broken and open boxes, with some missing parts! You can't be serious about this kind of delivery and customer care! On line help was great though
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Great prices and great service
    Jun 29, 2015
    Fast service! Competitive pricing! Would recommend to anyone.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I needed a little help, I had a Home Depot Store Credit, and wanted to use it to pay for my order, but didn't know how, so I clicked on the chat. Ashlianne helped me with my problem and in no time I had completed my order.
    Jun 30, 2015
    good quality item. fast shipping
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I did not know that I could order from The Home Depot on line. we do not have a store close to me. I found out from my son in law, Jeffery Baranek at Oak Creek that I could order this. I expect to use this service in the future
    Jun 30, 2015
    This is the first time I have ordered from Home Depot on line. We do not have a Home Depot Store close to Rice Lake. I will be ordering from Home Depot in the future!