HomeDepot.com Reviews

07/24/2014
HomeDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. HomeDepot.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1281 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.
Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice abo... Show More Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice about the many products they sell.
Circle of Excellence - HomeDepot.com

2002 Winner

HomeDepot.com Rating

More About HomeDepot.com

Recent Reviews for HomeDepot.com

• Jul 24, 2014
    Easy and convenient way to shop.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I love Home Depot. I don't shop at the 'other place'. Easy to find, good help, right items.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Good experience as usual.
    COULD NOT HELP ME.
    user friendly site
  • Jul 24, 2014
    always there to look or shop. great
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Home Depot carries good quality products at a very reasonable prices.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Wanted a different flooring but was told couldn't be shipped to Alaska. They told me I couldn't special order it so chose another product.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I liked the price for this product. I found it under Daily Steals.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I found exactly what I wanted; I hate shopping and this was beyond easy with great options/selections.
    I like shopping at Home Depot
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Ordered 48 gal. Wheeled Trash Can Cart. A little disappointed this item is not available in any of the homedepot stores and not available for free shipping. Now I have to hope it will fit in my car.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    WHEN ORDERING AND YOU REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE WRONG ITEM, THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP THE ORDER. IT IS A HARD TASK TO DO THAT. IT MUST BE DONE BY A LENGTHY PHONE CALL. YOU SHOULD GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE, WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME AFTER THE ORDER HAS BEEN SENT, TO STOP IT. I BUY FROM YOU FOLKS AND THATS MY ONLY DISCOMFORT. IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. I RECON YOU COULD HELP US WITH THAT DISCOMFORT.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Easy to shop and easy to checkout.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great site, excellent products & prices
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Satisfies most of our purchase needs..some items have become quite pricy
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Ordering on line was not what I expected it to be. The product was assembled like 'junk', not prior check of the product prior to turning it over to the customer. Talking with Home Depot employees, this is not the first time this situation occurred.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Dealing with HomeDepot.com has usually been a satisfactory experience in all but one instance, and that one instance was rectified recently.
    Jul 24, 2014
    The adjustable window well grate was perfect for what I needed, and was delivered promptly as well.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Ilike shopping home depot but I spend too much money when i go in
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    found cheaper on line than in store