HomeDepot.com Reviews

05/24/2015
HomeDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. HomeDepot.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 727 reviews. Last rated on 05/24/2015.
Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice abo... Show More Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice about the many products they sell.
Circle of Excellence - HomeDepot.com

2002 Winner

HomeDepot.com Rating

More About HomeDepot.com

Recent Reviews for HomeDepot.com

The web site sucks
  • May 24, 2015
    Great prices, good products. This is my second large appliance i ordered from Home Depot.com.
    Good online site
  • May 24, 2015
    I purchase lots of items from Home Depot and I use the web site when I don't find exactly what I am looking for or when I think I can find a better price on the web site.
  • May 24, 2015
    I always enjoy shopping at Home Depot.
  • May 24, 2015
    I found home depot to be a better online shopping experience than one of the other competing stores
  • May 23, 2015
    I have a 5$ off coupon. Wish I could have used it online.
  • May 23, 2015
    Home Depot is always clean and organized. The prices are good and the sales staff always helpful.
  • May 23, 2015
    Positive: Sometimes you offer some products like this that Lowes doesn't carry. Negative: Sometimes your pricing is higher than Lowes
  • May 23, 2015
    I like the products and prices on materials available.
  • May 23, 2015
    home depot has been my choice of shopping place because it has a variety of item in one store. the other day I picked up a shower head that fit me to the T. I love to shop at home depot I order on line and pick up the item with no problem. EASY
  • May 23, 2015
    The site insists that I live someplace I don't live.
  • May 22, 2015
    I've shopped a lot a Home Depot. This is first for online ordering.
  • May 22, 2015
    I like how you can pick up anything in stock without having to look all over the store for it (we have a store really close). I get everything I want without forgetting what I came in for because of not having to wander around. I typically give up when shopping in the store before I find everything I wanted to get. Plus, if they don't have something in stock at the store I can automatically get it shipped to me.
  • May 22, 2015
    Easy Easy punched in what I was looking for and bam there it was and bought it. Paypal makes it even easier.
  • May 22, 2015
    Being able to speak with someone online made the entire purchasing process so much easier!
  • May 19, 2015
    Purchasing online was very easy and very efficient. At least as effortless as Amazon. Website is clear and informative.
    May 24, 2015
    Great service, efficient and fast.
  • May 18, 2015
    Been shopping there for years, like the consistency through the stores. The on-line purchase, just made my life easier
    May 23, 2015
  • May 14, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    I was thrilled when I got my shutters.it only took a half hour to install.everything was already together and my hubby just had to hang them.if I had known how great they were going to look I would have gotten them years ago!very pleased with purchase and will be buying more.thanks so much!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I am extremely pleased with Home Depot. This is our third remodel project and we have been please and well treated by the employees and contractors working for Home Depot. We would recommend Home Depo to anyone who is looking to remodel.
    May 24, 2015