HomeDepot.com Reviews

02/09/2016
HomeDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. HomeDepot.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 454 reviews. Last rated on 01/05/2016.
Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice abo... Show More Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice about the many products they sell.
Circle of Excellence - HomeDepot.com

2002 Winner

HomeDepot.com Rating

More About HomeDepot.com

Recent Reviews for HomeDepot.com

Jan 21, 2016
    Did not deliver the stainless steels hoses for the washer I purchased.
    Jan 18, 2016
    I have a older john deere tractor that they don't make a snow cab for any more so I checked and the only difference was the new ones are 3 inchs smaller with a little work I made this one fit and it looks just as good as if it was made for my machine
  • Jan 5, 2016
    some shipping problem,but the return service is so good. will keep shopping at your wet.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Information on the web site is inconsistant and contradictory. same information entered into a search does not always return the same results, and in general is difficult to fin what is being looked for.
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Checkout on the mobile site generated numerous 500 errors. Had to use desktop site.
    Jan 6, 2016
  • Dec 31, 2015
    I love the fast shipping. I also love the in store pick-up, order is ready when I walk in the store. Staff is always helpful and very knowledgeable.
    Jan 26, 2016
    Always fast shipping and fast in-store pick-up
  • Dec 31, 2015
    It was hard to find the metal roofing. When I searched "metal roofing" it did not find the product I bought.
    Jan 29, 2016
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Home Depot has a convenient location for order pickup.
    Jan 6, 2016
  • Dec 30, 2015
    HomeDepot.com does a poor job of showing whether an item is in stock at my local store.
    Jan 15, 2016
  • Dec 29, 2015
    I love ordering from Home Depot. It is quick and easy.
    Jan 14, 2016
    I prefer to order from HomeDepot.com especially when they have a good deal. Whenever I order I like to share on my facebook page.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    While searching for freezers, it would have been helpful to have more features listed in the left hand column, specifically, whether the freezer has temperature alarm.
    Jan 9, 2016
    Home Depot's delivery date was faster than that of Lowes, but Lowes does not charge to remove the old appliance.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Great experience every time! The items are usually available for pick up by next day.
    Jan 1, 2016
  • Dec 24, 2015
    good design of page merchandise easy to find
    Jan 8, 2016
  • Dec 24, 2015
    HomeDepot is my No.1 choice to shop for my home needs.
    Jan 3, 2016
  • Dec 21, 2015
    great place to shop
    Jan 8, 2016
  • Dec 18, 2015
    I had not yet received the product but so far I've had a good experience
    Jan 3, 2016
  • Dec 17, 2015
    It went fine
    Jan 2, 2016
    I needed a new filter assembly for my Ryobi hand vac. I went to the store to get one. The lady showed me what I needed to order on line. I did that. It is not the whole assembly it is only the filter. Shame on Ryobi for only providing filters. Shame on home Depot for not knowing the issue and sending me off as though I could order it. Therefore although the ordering and delivery were great everything else was same not stellar.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Jan 4, 2016
    We just opened our mirror and it was broken.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Jan 2, 2016
    Product did not work in the tile cutters I have. More product information would have been helped determine if it would have worker. Fits most tile cutters is not good to claim since it did not fit the two I have.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Overall good experience but would like Home Depot to apply all available discounts / coupons at time of purchase.
    Jan 23, 2016
    Super delivery service! Good contact and reminder call. Very quick and courteous installation. Took the time to go over installation and use details as well as test of washer / dryer before leaving.