HomeDepot.com Reviews

12/21/2014
HomeDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. HomeDepot.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 688 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.
Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice abo... Show More Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice about the many products they sell.
Circle of Excellence - HomeDepot.com

2002 Winner

HomeDepot.com Rating

More About HomeDepot.com

Recent Reviews for HomeDepot.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    i purchased 9 of same item to be pu from ur raceway store that had a count of 20 in stock. I rec'd a call saying that only 5 were available. i cancelled and then purchased it from ur jericho store, who had 38 in stock. i even called to make sure they had it. they first said none was in stock and when i persisted b/c the webiste said they had 38, they went to look and found a whole pallet of them. After i placed the order and rec'd a confirmation and a text, i just now rec'd an email and text that the order was cancelled! i just now re-purchased it again so i will call in the morning and see what happened with the original order. it should not be this exhausting placing an online order!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love Home Depot! I always shop Home Depot online or in store whenever possible. Great customer service, great selection, and the best prices.
    Good Experience, large selection
  • Dec 21, 2014
    purchased many home improvement items over the years.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Some of the products don't have true color on the website!!! they change the lighting to make it look better
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I would like to talk directly to a sales person who is knowledeable about the product I'm interested in buying.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Availabiity of the product was only on-line
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I wanted to purchase the Sissors a 3 pack on sale for $5.00 but you discontiniod it on line ,do they have the sizors in the store at hagerstown? if so please advise so I can pick them up when I get my order
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Some product descriptions are not complete and / or accurate. Many product photos are difficult to see the product clearly.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    It's a very reliable shop for home related items.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Since this product was only available via the HomeDepot.com website, It was a little tricky finding the specific item although I thought the search was spot on target. The savings was worth ordering the product on the internet, but I'm surprised an item like this is not available in the store.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great to do business with.
    I like the co
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Home Depot is my favorite store - Now, online, too!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    items listed on website that are no longer available should be deleted. frustrating that many flexible track light heads are not available online or in stores.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    You lose a lot of business on-line due to the bad intternal search engine. I have to visit Lowes website and do a search to find what I want. When I find it, I then put the part number in to Home Depot to place an order or to see what you have.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Site search isn't great. I find things on Loews and then look the item number up on HomeDepot.com.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I love the product filter feature on the website. It helps me to quickly get down to what I want. I also like the live chat which helps clarify any questions.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I never found where I could create account. I had to checkout as a guest due to this.
    Dec 20, 2014
    It said product sold only online, I went to the store and found the same product for less money even at Home Depot. Came home called tried to cancel order I placed 1 hour ago and I was told I could not cancel because it was the weekend! Still charged my card even on the weekend. When I called on Monday, I was told product shipped so I still could not cancel. Then UPS threw the package over my fence and we didn't find it for a week. Very BAD experience. I will NEVER use HomeDepot.com for anything in the future.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Because of the stolen Credit card #s from your website I had to get a new Visa card, but now your website won't let me change that account #, plus I had to enter the new card #, name, security code twice; after my old password would not work & when you emailed me I changed it to what it was before to allow me to sign-on. Your website is almost making it too hard to do business anymore!!!! Maybe try Lowes?
    Dec 21, 2014
    The electtic space heater I bought was a piece of junk with no quality control, i.e., the first time I turned it on the on/off fan wattage selection switch pushed into the body of the heater exposing wires & the pointer knob no longer aligned with the selection icons. So I had to waste time taking it back & the return cashier could not email a return receipt after I input my email address twice (it was already on file) & another clerk supposedly put it in for me but I never got it. Thankfully, Lowes had the next higher priced identical heater for $4 less than the Depot. What a poor experience!!!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I have always had a good shopping experience at home depot. Just recently opened a hd credit card, to make my purchases easier. Both on line and in person. Most of your associates are friendly and helpful. A few of them seem to need more hands on training. And lack commucation skills, which are so important when customer service is involved. Overall I have had positive shopping experiences with home depot