HomeDepot.com Reviews

08/21/2014
HomeDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. HomeDepot.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1081 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.
Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice abo... Show More Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice about the many products they sell.
Circle of Excellence - HomeDepot.com

2002 Winner

HomeDepot.com Rating

More About HomeDepot.com

Recent Reviews for HomeDepot.com

• Aug 18, 2014
    I LOVE Home Depot. I rarely go to that other store! Keep up the good work!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    customer service was very helpful
  • Aug 17, 2014
    knowledgeable sales people
  • Aug 10, 2014
    it can on time
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I had hoped that the items would have been available in store or quick ship in a day or two -- but . . .
    Aug 19, 2014
    The items arrived early, but I almost did not order them at all because of the published delivery date. I know that you like to "please" customers by having the items arrive early, but it would have been nice to know that the items would arrive when they did.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I have never had any problems using The Home Depot with my online purchases. They do a great job.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Easy,quick and the help was there.
    It was quick and easy.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    As this is the only way to purchase the 5 gal. bucket liners, I went to .com
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I haven't inspected all items; this project(sewing) hasn't begun. I feel everything will be satisfactory.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    This website stinks. You blockout proceeding to the final page by throwing in the survey. The data you require is duplicated many times - endlesly.
    Aug 20, 2014
    they got the order correct. Product company was great
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Good selection of products; good descriptions.
    Aug 20, 2014
    We like the style and look of the patio dining furniture; however, one of the four chair came with a dent in the metal. We are disappointed about that.
    Aug 18, 2014
    I was disappointed it took so long to get product...about 10 days...most companies it to one in about 5 or less..
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    Great materials and install.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    Very happy with the Homedepot.com website. The swing structure is nice, though, the picture on the webpage is misleading. The seat part or the back do not have support. Being just the cloth with lining, it sags when we sit. I had to spend extra 50 bucks to get garden chair cushions to make the swing usable. Had I not found this solution on my own I would have definitely returned the product, so my online buying experience proved rather expensive! I thought I got a good deal but proved expensive instead!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I enjoy free shipping. Good selection. Return policy good.
    Aug 18, 2014
    Received order very quickly all packed in one box. Assembly was easy.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    Excellency all around. Thanks.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I bought this rug from Home Depot because of all the positive comments & I've been shopping for a rug like this for a long time. Great look, great price.
    Aug 17, 2014
    Bought a rug, love it. Our expectations were met & more!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aisle locations for items difficult to find if ID is letters instead of numbers and some associates don't know what they are or where they are either. Bin numbers on aisles are not consecutive -- they skip and jump around. Some items listed online do not have locations listed in store.
    Aug 19, 2014
    One of the items was a ni-cad battery for a tool and the other was a charger for that battery. I then discovered that one of the batteries that I already had was bad and contacted them by email about whether they had a recycling service for the batteries. They never bothered to answer and about a week later sent me a survey to evaluate how they handled the complaint. I rated as low as possible and explained why and still never heard from them.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    user friendly site
    Aug 17, 2014
    Delivery was made earlier than expected, was in good order and well packaged.