HomeDepot.com Reviews

05/28/2015
HomeDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. HomeDepot.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 718 reviews. Last rated on 05/28/2015.
Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice abo... Show More Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice about the many products they sell.
Circle of Excellence - HomeDepot.com

2002 Winner

HomeDepot.com Rating

More About HomeDepot.com

Recent Reviews for HomeDepot.com

• May 28, 2015
    I love Home Depot. The Overland Home Depot is my absolute favorite store, it is only 9 minutes from my house. The staff are extremely helpful in whatever area I need assistance and because I shop both for my employer and myself some of the employees know me.
    Love Home Depot!
  • May 28, 2015
    Was easy to find what I needed and it was in stock at the store.
  • May 28, 2015
    You had the best price, just wish shipping to store was quicker than the estimated 1-2 weeks. BUT lest me rave about bulbs, which are usually plentiful. I love your LED bulb selection, the best around!! Even though Home depot is 5 miles farther than another big box DIY store closer to home, i still travel the extra distance the Depot for most items..
  • May 28, 2015
    I found products that are not in stores, I save time, and I may compare with others stores
    convenient store well stocked
  • May 28, 2015
    Home Depot is the best there is, period!
  • May 28, 2015
    On line orders with home depot take much longer to be shipped than orders shipped by other merchants. That is a real negative and leads to make purchases with other merchants, unless item is not available elsewhere.
  • May 28, 2015
    I like the site a lot. I really like the options to buy reconditioned tools and have purchased reconditioned tools and had alot of success with them. I would even like to see more reconditioned tools online.
  • May 27, 2015
    I had been on line all day trying to find the right product for the right price. I found it her with Home Depot.
  • May 27, 2015
    I was supposed to get a 10% discount with use of credit?
  • May 27, 2015
    i have been very satisfied with products and services
  • May 27, 2015
    Very easy to use and free shipping to my home.
  • May 27, 2015
    Very satisfied with the Home Depot experience. We have shopped at Home Depot ever since they opened in Savannah Ga. We have always been very satisfied with the quality of merchandize and expert service fron the employees
  • May 27, 2015
    Personalize patio collection is too lengthy only to find out cushion covers you desire are not available. Website should be updated to reflect colors no longer available so time is not wasted going through selection over and over again.
    fast and easy good job
  • May 27, 2015
    Love the store and people are nice. The one thing I HATE is the bathrooms are WAY in the back of the store. That was a bad decision. They should be in the front of the store!!!!
  • May 18, 2015
    We use HomeDepot for all of our home repair and lawn updating needs. We are very happy with this store and it's employees.
  • May 15, 2015
    It is a nuisance to get notified that my order is ready for pickup when all items are not ready. Ship to store items take longer - so only notify me when ALL items are available
  • May 6, 2015
    very easy to use the on line ordering
    May 28, 2015
    LG called and said the appliances would be 10 days late. I heard nothing from Home depot and they never updated their tracking system on line