HomeDepot.com Reviews

04/26/2015
HomeDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. HomeDepot.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 710 reviews. Last rated on 04/25/2015.
Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice abo... Show More Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice about the many products they sell.
Circle of Excellence - HomeDepot.com

2002 Winner

HomeDepot.com Rating

More About HomeDepot.com

Recent Reviews for HomeDepot.com

all ok for now
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Easy to use. Easy checkout.
    great place to shop
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Very happy with my purchase.
    keep up good work
  • Apr 25, 2015
    They have taken care of what I have needed ,and are ready to helpf you need it.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    It was very Easy to buy product once it was in stock
    My favorite store.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Your prices are better than Lowes and their site and customer service aren't very helpful. I do wish you offered some better discounts or coupon/promotion codes.
    product listing confusing
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I had a problem finding the correct tool for my faucet, asked the question on the website, the answer came within 1 day, and I am now ordering the part. I like ship to store free.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Apr 26, 2015
    I had charcoal cans when I was a kid. They were much bigger, and more sturdy. After I ordered from HD, I found what I wanted online elsewhere. So I am returning what I ordered from HD.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    It is a great place to shop and the items are priced right.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Always prefer to shop HD. In this instance, the store was unable to satisfactorally answer my questions regarding the products and I had to call the manufacturer to assure I was ordering the correct product. The store said that if they ordered it and it was not correct there would be a restocking change. This is why I finally ordered online myself.
    Apr 26, 2015
    First order of this product arrived damaged (hairline cracks) apparentlt due to shipping handling (corner looked like box had been dropped). Did the reorder by phone and returned the original to a local store.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I will order more from home depot , they made it very easy.
    Apr 24, 2015
    I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH MY ORDER, AND WILL PLACE MANY MORE ORDERS WITH HOME DEPOT.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    The on line chat was very helpful before submitting my order.
    Apr 25, 2015
    From order to delivery, everything was as designed.
    Apr 25, 2015
    HomeDepot.com is a good way to obtain products in my area, since I am some distance from a store, and can't always just "run over to the store" when I need something. Also, my closest store does not always carry an item I need.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Great service, Friendly staff, and great quaily products like the one just purchased I prefer Home Depot over the others any day.
    Apr 24, 2015
    Home depot has great customer service, someone is always ready to help you if you need them. I love their selection of merchandise, and their prices are reasonable. Whenever I get ready to do a project, I go to home depot. And I am always telling people to go to home depot for their needs. I just ordered from homw depot, and I received my order in the time limit they said. And I was easy, I had no trouble finding what I wanted and check out was a brezz.
  • Mar 21, 2015