Homelectrical Reviews

10/21/2014
Homelectrical Ratings and User Reviews. Homelectrical is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Homelectrical Rating

More About Homelectrical

Recent Reviews for Homelectrical

• Oct 20, 2014
    I havent got the product yet but so far so good. Price very nice, set up account easy, use of website was very easy. Thanks
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Good on-line experience
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I did not get an opportunity to deny keeping CC on file and I did not get an opportunity to print my receipt!
    Great Site. Easy to use and best price on the web. Free Shipping is nice too
  • Oct 16, 2014
    The best online price I could find on HTR-120 heat tint remover.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    can you tell how to just replace the battery??? Over the years every time I tried to just replace the battery the alarm keeps going off. After this I just may replace all the alarms with a unit that have a battery that can be replaced
  • Oct 15, 2014
    It was easy to find the product I was looking for, also the checkout was so easy. I'm pleased!!!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Thank you for pricing shipping before filling out every thing.........
  • Oct 14, 2014
    First time buying from you. My son is welding in high school and he wants these gloves. He loves to weld and is planning on making it his career. The area birthday present for him. Thanks for your business.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I kind of feel tricked by the catalog subscription here at the end. I was expecting store credit...
  • Oct 10, 2014
    A little pricey but I need one for my husband who has cancer and it needs to be cordless so he can handle it with ease.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    New site for me. Competitive price on what I purchased (best price found). Will purchase again from this site.
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    I didn't know we had already received the shipment.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    So far, so good.
    Oct 20, 2014
    The only negative I have to say is that this produce took longer to arrive than I expected. I believe this was due to UPS and not Homelectrical. Other than that, the purchasing process was quick and painless. Thank you, Homelectrical!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Easy but shipping is too expensive
    Oct 16, 2014
    Fast and easy
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 11, 2014
    I specified which shipping address to send the order to and they shipped it to a different address that I had used in the past. All they basically said was oops we made a mistake but this is the second time it happened. Luckily it was something that Icould resolve myself
  • Oct 2, 2014
    The price of the items I got was fine. I think the shipping cost was a little high. If you could offer free shipping on orders over $50.00 I would become a repeat customer.
    Oct 9, 2014
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I hope the order delivery is as prompt as the survey
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Products are priced less than anywhere else I have seen for electrical supplies. Hoping the quality is up to par. Free shipping is nice! The site it kind of buggy though for when it shows you that you get free shipping.
    Oct 15, 2014
    Great prices for what appear to be quality products that compare with other long-time brands on the market. Prices from other brands have skyrocketed. When doing a whole home, Homelectrical products save us a lot of money. Shipping was super fast. Customer service replies to questions quickly.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Fast easy and well priced
    Oct 7, 2014