Homelectrical Reviews

12/16/2014
Homelectrical Ratings and User Reviews. Homelectrical is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 91 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Homelectrical Rating

More About Homelectrical

Recent Reviews for Homelectrical

• Dec 16, 2014
    Good selections of quality American made products reasonably priced. Shipping is a little steep for such a small order of light merchandice.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    1st time I used the site. It had what I was looking for and the price was right.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Good place to shop
  • Dec 11, 2014
    easy to order and now hoping reliable for delivery
  • Dec 10, 2014
    good shopping experience.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    shopped amazon and others for this product. Homelectrical was cheaper and had the correct product. Amazon listed the towel size as 10x12 but the product listing said 6x6. You would be getting the same number of sheets but half the size.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Excellent prices unheard of by todays standards.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Great product, was just what I was looking for . Would definitely recommend seller
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I have never had any problems with ordering from Homelectrical. It is very easy to maneuver around.
    Dec 9, 2014
    I usually have no problems with Homelectrical. I did however receive information about shipping that I did not know was Homelectrical shipment. It showed Helo which I found out was my Homelectrical shipment.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Purchase has yet to arrive. We'll see.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    was actually looking for some GFCI breakers, but found what i ordered instead, never did find the breakers.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    needs a better product description as well as better display of their shipping information and options
  • Nov 26, 2014
    So far, website is easy to use and efficient
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Really smooth site to do business with. 😀😀😀😀😀
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I'm beginning to hate Amazon. I've been waiting for this order from you through them and they've screwed it up with their bullshit!
    Nov 30, 2014
    Your web page needs to stay updated, what I ordered was discontinued so it should have been removed.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Very pleased to find the exact product I was looking for at 50% less than the same product elswhere. Great..
  • Nov 20, 2014
    It was serviceable. Hopefully the products arrive undamaged and in working order.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Dec 1, 2014
    cost was in the end far too high.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    best company on the market
    Nov 21, 2014