HomeRunMonkey Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

HomeRunMonkey Reviews

12/15/2017
HomeRunMonkey Ratings and User Reviews. HomeRunMonkey is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 449 reviews. Last rated on 12/15/2017.
Circle of Excellence - HomeRunMonkey

2016 Winner

HomeRunMonkey Rating

More About HomeRunMonkey

Recent Reviews for HomeRunMonkey

• Dec 15, 2017
    Great options have many different things to choose from I love it!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Dumb question... I assume HomeRunMonkey and BaseballMonkey are the same thing? My overall experience with BaseballMonkey.com was clear and simple. Thanks!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    A real live person on the other end of the phone..very helpful if you have questions befor you order like I did...don't shop anywhere else...
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I was happy to find the product my grand son wanted for Christmas but hope it will arrive in time . Considering other sites have free shipping with at the most a 5 day arrival date Home Run Monkey should be at least competitive in arrival time.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Dec 15, 2017
    Great prices and fast shipping
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I was looking at a couple of different BBCOR bats for my son and was directed to the HomeRunMonkey website. I found the information needed and watched a couple videos to help me make my mind up a purchase the right bat for him.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Great site, wish you guys offered military discount.
    Cool
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Dec 15, 2017
    Hi, I ordered a lot of items, including 2 bars. I wish there had been more pictures and a better description of the bats, because I probably would have ordered differently. Same with the cleats I ordered. My suggestion would be more depth in the item descriptions and additional and up close photos/views to really see the product to make good decisions and decrease the risk of returns.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Many thanks for a great shopping experience. One of only a few retailers selling to South Africa. FYI, It is very difficult to obtain quality baseball/softball kit in SA. So, keep it up and I will inform all my buddies about your website. Next will be a bat for daughter. Merry Christmas and have a great day.
    Dec 15, 2017
    A fantastic shopping experience. Many thanks for the prompt service and keep up the excellent work. I will definitely be using your services again, in the near future. Have a very Merry Christmas.
    na
    Very frustrating checkout experience
  • Nov 30, 2017
    i enjoyed the website.
    great store
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Dec 14, 2017
    Wes was an awesome representative! Defiantly knew and did his job well!! Deserves a raise or bonus for sure!!!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Great website as well as prices and availability. Thank you for such an easier way to shop.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Quality website and live chat was very helpful
  • Dec 14, 2017
    sick prices for rawlings pro preferred gloves
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Quick and Easy process. 15% off coupon code was extra nice!!!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Great company. Website is easy to use. Great service and great prices
  • Nov 28, 2017
    First order we made through baseball monkey was a pair of new balance metal baseball cleats could not have been more happier and the cost was the cheapest around. Son loved them. Buying a glove tris time and still can’t beat the price. Love baseball monkey
    Dec 14, 2017
    Loved the baseball glove and received it earlier than expected