Horse Saddle Shop Reviews

07/29/2015
Horse Saddle Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Horse Saddle Shop is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 76 reviews.

Horse Saddle Shop Rating

More About Horse Saddle Shop

Recent Reviews for Horse Saddle Shop

• Jul 16, 2015
    Excellent website. Easy purchasing experience of exactly the saddle I wanted.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    web response was slow
  • Jul 10, 2015
    great shopping experance. I will be shopping here for all my horse tack needs and wants.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Large supply of products to choose from with great customer service and information. Thats why I do my international shopping with them, for peace of mind.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    So fare I like it, I needed a light weighted saddle and I found one. Now I hope it fits my horse.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Great prices and service!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I absolutely loved that some of the items had comments. It really helped my decision clear.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Always a great company to work with and they always seem to have just what I'm looking for!
    Jul 10, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    The website was easy to use. The saddle I wanted was right there, and well described.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I would recommend using this site
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    everything perfect. Thanks from Austria.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    If there are more colours, I'd like to see them as well. I now ordered a brown pad, but really don't know what it looks like.There is only a picture of the black pad.
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jenelle Main helped me with my purchase and that was my deciding factor on making this purchase from the Horse Saddle Shop. :-)
    Jun 19, 2015
    I ordered my saddle on a Tuesday and received it the following Thursday. The customer service department was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions before my purchase. I have never had such an easy purchase and I'm 100% satisfied. I highly recommend Horse Saddle Shop!!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I like the quality of the first one I ordered! So ordering one for my daughter
  • Jun 3, 2015
    will purchase a saddle from them in the next two weeks
    Jun 13, 2015
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great online store and great prices!
    Jun 16, 2015
  • May 30, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    I still haven't received a bridle that I ordered and haven't been contacted again about how late it is.
  • May 25, 2015