Horse Saddle Shop Reviews

03/31/2015
Horse Saddle Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Horse Saddle Shop is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 117 reviews.

Horse Saddle Shop Rating

More About Horse Saddle Shop

Recent Reviews for Horse Saddle Shop

• Mar 20, 2015
    Horse Saddle Shop had the best deal I could find on the boots that I bought!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    2nd saddle I have purchased.I order from saddle shop because of choices and no shipping cost
  • Mar 18, 2015
    the prices are better than the competitors the only thing is that the order confirmation did not include an expected delivery date this could help make the ordering process better.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Spoke online with Josh. He was extremely helpful and knew exactly what we needed. Very pleasant to deal with.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I neede a product, I googled the product name and Horse Saddle Shop was pretty much the only shop that offered the product I wanted.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I tried to order the exact same item from Shepler's.com and their website was down! I'm glad it was, the product from horsesaddleshop.com was listed at a much better price and the websie was fully functional!
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Just ordered. Can not totally rate experience until product is received.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Great deal on the saddle. Have been looking for another Fabtron to replace my old one. Thanks!
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Loved this site! Quick and easy ;)
  • Mar 6, 2015
    I found shopping on line at your site to be very pleasant and loved the product descriptions. Really helped me find the perfect bridle to match my Billy Cook High Rancher Saddle.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    I was pleased with my purchase.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    Very pleased with the level of customer service, however, dissatisfied about exchange policy and having to pay shipping to both return the item and to receive a replacement, even when shipping was free on the initial purchase. This significantly increases the order total.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Mar 11, 2015
    Love my boots!!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Excellent online shopping experience. Impeccable customer service, orders arrive within days, pricing competitive with local stores.
    Mar 8, 2015
  • Feb 27, 2015
    great place to shop
    Mar 10, 2015
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Mar 6, 2015
    Overall very nice doing business with the Horse Saddle Shop i will defiantly recommend this company.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Too soon for a survey... Wait until I get my order.
    Mar 10, 2015
    Good experience.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Very satisfied with purchase. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long. :0)
    Mar 14, 2015
    Great quality turnout sheet and Billy Cook headstall, fairly fast delivery to Nova Scotia, Canada.