Horse Saddle Shop Reviews

12/26/2014
Horse Saddle Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Horse Saddle Shop is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 116 reviews.

Horse Saddle Shop Rating

More About Horse Saddle Shop

Recent Reviews for Horse Saddle Shop

• Nov 2, 2014
    Easy website to shop from! Get in & get out!
  • Nov 2, 2014
    everything was easy to find and really like the free shipping. was the cheapest on this saddle that i was looking for.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Lowest price I could find anywhere; great! Lower price with free shipping will get me every time!
  • Oct 31, 2014
    good selection and prices
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Y'all have a great selection and great prices.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Very easy to use the sight, and prices were decent compared to other places.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Nov 5, 2014
    my husband is going to love his saddle. it was just what we are looking for. this is a christmas present and i cant wait to give it to him!!!!! i will continue to do my shopping with you all. thanks so much!!!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    well designed site
  • Oct 27, 2014
    This was the first time I have posted a saddle from America, it was so easy and when I asked for their opinion on postage was very helpful.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Great service, great products and great choice. Far better than shopping locally in New Zealand
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Oct 31, 2014
    The folks @ Horse Saddle Shop went above & beyond my expectations in making sure I received my merchandize in a rush situation. I will be back!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Love the boots & so will my little girl, it's for her 13th birthday!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I am very pleased, found what I was looking for in boots.The best on line boot store I have found a little pricey compared to stores, who has time to shop for exactly what they want at a store. I will shop this website next time. We wear a lot of boots and have a lot of tack so never no when we might need some tack. Thanks,
  • Oct 22, 2014
    love the shop, love their products!! awesome customer service, as well.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Oct 31, 2014
    I've wanted to shop with horse saddle shop many times but your return policies make it impossible. I purchased a bit and did not know you don't take returns on these items. Every other store does, I didn't even think to ask. And if I could return it you charge a restocking fee no matter what. I would love to buy a saddle from you, but just can't afford the restocking fee. Unfortunately, due to this policy you make it impossible to shop with you. I am so sorry. You have great products, prices aren't bad and service is great. You might reconsider your return policy.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Wonderful shopping experience.
    Oct 28, 2014
    Wonderful shopping experience. Will order from them again.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Nov 3, 2014
    Customer service was outstanding! Great product line!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I do not want the 4 complimentary magazines.
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 4, 2014
    This was the only place that had a clear and concise description on how to fit a western saddle and saddle pad fit. I ride dressage and I found information on the internet confusing on western saddle fitting. Plus templates to measure your horse for saddle fit. A big bonus. That is great customer service.
    Oct 17, 2014
    Your explanation of western saddle fitting was the best I found on the internet. Great customer service with the saddle template and explanation of saddle pad fitting.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Oct 25, 2014
    I purchased a saddle and it came within 3 days . It was a flex tree and I didn't care for it . I contacted the saddle shop . They sent a return label and UPS picked it up at my address . I then replaced an order for another saddle . It was shipped right away . This one fit me perfect . I really like it a lot and very good quality . I couldn't ask for better service . I will buy from them again and recommend there shop .