horse.com Reviews

05/04/2015
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 627 reviews. Last rated on 05/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• May 3, 2015
    Being my first purchase I am satisfied so far with everything!
  • May 3, 2015
    Well organized web site. Confusing checkout with auto order and no auto order.
  • May 3, 2015
    Been ordering from them for years and have always been highly satisfied with everything!
  • May 3, 2015
    their web site offers more items to choose from than most, with better shipping rates than others. Love the fact that there is always a discount of some sort for multiple items, and that there are items such as clothing to choose from also! Its like a one stop shop online, and I don't even have to leave the house to do it!!
  • May 3, 2015
    Like being able to shop and see all the competitors/vendors in one place. Much easier than browsing through numerous sites.
    Always meets need
  • May 3, 2015
    It is not clear why the price for the 1.87 Ivermectin Single Dose Paste Wormer will be 1.99 only if we buy 12 or less of it.
  • May 2, 2015
    Great horse supplies !! Thank you !!
  • May 2, 2015
    Would be a smoother experience if you saved my previous "ship to" address.
  • May 2, 2015
    I am a partially disabled senior and I enjoy being able to order my needs for my horses with ease vi orse.com
  • May 2, 2015
    wish horse.com had more styles and sizes of bull snaps
  • May 2, 2015
    Free shipping would be a lot better
  • May 2, 2015
    I use Horse.com for ALL of my online ordering. I am never disappointed, I like being able to see other customers comments on products. It does help me decide between brands and is much easier than shopping in a store.
  • May 2, 2015
    Use to buy things that I need no western tack stores close in my area.
  • May 1, 2015
    We have taken care of our entire herd or horses needs through horse.com Found a thick, CREPE souled, wide, ARIAT boot that after years of looking has kept my wife in perfect comfort. Customer service was great to work with almost all of the time.
  • May 1, 2015
    With the order already placed, I now noticed that everything is listed as 'oversold'? I can't imagine every item I ordered would be or should be sold out or back ordered! Plus having to add more for shipping when it should have been $1.99! Talk about misleading! Good selection of products, but nothing I ordered was overly heavy individually, so in essence you are penalizing a person for ordering more things or multiples of the same items. It's one thing to pay extra shipping for ordering individually heavy items like gallons of product, or oversized items, but not small, individual, lower weight items.
  • May 1, 2015
    I use horse.com for all ranch supplies
  • May 1, 2015
    Horse.com helped me to make my horses life better with the extremely good selection of merchandise! Thanks!
  • May 1, 2015
    Your prices and value is great!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Horse.com has ALWAYS given me Great service and help with any questions or concerns. The products they feature have always been exactly what I needed and the pricing is right. Have recommended them to all my friends. That's why I keep coming back.
    May 2, 2015