horse.com Reviews

12/20/2014
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 900 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Dec 20, 2014
    I like the prices but I wish that the free shipping applied to purchases that total up to be lower amounts.
    great selection & prices & I have been pleased when use your services
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Horse.com offers a variety of horse products I . Often less than the retail stores I normally visit. It's like shopping @ a one stop shopping place minus the feed and hay.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I belong to several horse organizations. I have recommended horse.com to many of my horse friends. They are all very satisfied with the products and prices. Thank you!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Horse.com is an excellent website, always has what I'm looking for and has great prices! I would recommend it to anyone looking for horse things!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Would be nice it there was a back button on the check out page for products you want to add at the last minute.
    i LOVE IT.
    Quick with orders
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Fair prices, good selection.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I said I didn't want to do the survey and it came up anyway to complete my order. Won't order again and won't recommend to anyone
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I really like your for-a-flex joint product but I am very disappointed by horse.com's e-mails advertising. I an told that I will receive 20% off my purchase and free shipping if I purchase a minimum amount. I spent twice that amount and only received 10% off on a product who's price had increased by more than that amount. In addition I did not get the free shipping on that purchase instead I got voucher for shipping on a purchase with an even larger minimum amount to be made in the next two months. The adds no longer have meaning to me in the future.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    there were great prices and selection easy shopping thanks
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I think the shipping rates are quite high, but I do like the clearance prices on the tshirts I was looking at. Overall I don't shop much at horse.com, but every once in a while we find something we need there.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Love shopping here, good pricing
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have always had a great experience shopping with horse.com and expect my current order to follow suit. :-)
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I like the products
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dissapointed that I was given a pop up about 15% off all items and free shipping for an extended Cyber Monday deal, with no "fine print" on the pop up, only to find out at check out that the items that I purchased do not apply for the free shipping.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I have ordered from the over 20 times and have NEVER had a single problem with them.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    it is frustrating to try and purchase some items and then get a message saying it cant be shipped in my state but yet i canorder it from another sight!@
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Saddle is leather but not as thick as I had hoped. Haven't used it yet, though.