horse.com Reviews

05/31/2015
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 619 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• May 31, 2015
    Very surprised to see the Ferrini boots on sale. My daughter will love them. She wanted another pair and has a Jr College graduation coming up they will be just perfect. as a gift.
  • May 31, 2015
    I LOVE THIS SITE, JUST SHARED IT WITH A GIRL LOOKING FOR HORSE STUFF ON A FB GROUP :) I TOLD HER SHE JUST HAD TO CHECK OUT HORSE.COM! ;)
  • May 31, 2015
    I'm really glad I took the time to look around at what horse.com had to offer! I found just what I was looking for, at a better price then the tack shop I had found the (almost) same item in
  • May 31, 2015
    Been very happy with my purchases
  • May 31, 2015
    Great variety of products and prices!
  • May 31, 2015
    I found the check out to be a bit confusing. When one coupon is applied, it was soon just taken away and total was different than price I was asked to pay!
  • May 31, 2015
    Everything was very well priced. A lot of good selections. I liked all the reviews they offer with
  • May 30, 2015
    sometimes nice to shop
  • May 29, 2015
    shipping discount was advertised on site but did not apply to my order. I will need to call now to get it credited which is a hassle
  • May 29, 2015
    Want to know why they do not ship Farnan hoof combo to KY?
  • May 29, 2015
    Not enough variety on t post connectors or caps. Opted for another dealer.
  • May 28, 2015
    Good site, and good choices of products
  • May 28, 2015
    good products, easy returns, fairly quick shipping
  • May 21, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    I was very disappointed that I was not provided with a tracking number, or even an email saying my girder had shipped.
  • May 20, 2015
    Last year I participated in one of your offers that was supposed to give me a $10.00 credit. When i tried to use it, it was no good.
  • May 20, 2015
    I like the selection of goods you have and the prices are real nice too. It fits my budget for our easy going trail horse!
    May 31, 2015
    Great products, timely delivery. Great job!
  • May 19, 2015
    Number one source for farm and horse related products. ALWAYS!
    May 29, 2015
    The ONLY place for most of what I need related to horses/barns/insect stuff. The only negative is it seems to be taking longer and longer for delivery. Not a problem, just an observation.
  • May 19, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    very quick ship. very happy with all the products.
  • May 8, 2015
    Thank you for making shopping easy for my horses!
    May 30, 2015
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Enjoyed shopping your web site. I like the catch mask fly-masks. They are the best; they stay on! Cannot find flymasks that can withstand the horse play antics my 3 mustangs put them through.
    May 30, 2015
    Have used product before. Glad to fine the fly masks on sale and free shipping. Thanks