horse.com Reviews

08/30/2015
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 610 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Aug 30, 2015
    I find that this is a great website and I am very pleased.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Haven't used the product I purchased. will tell you later
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Horse.com has been reliable source for my horse meds, supplements and barn supplies. Very easy to navigate the website and easy reoccurring shipments.
    good products/good value
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I tried several coupon codes but none worked, this was disappointing.
    so far so good
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Horse.com has been the best place for me to buy any of my horse products. All the products are resonable priced and the quality is great. The information on each product is very helpful expecially when I am looking at supplements or vitamins. The only thing I dont buy is like the fly sprays and that is mainly because it is too easy for them to break or spill in transit and has nothing to do with horse.com.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    i thought i placed an order before, but all i got was membership in a free shipping club!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love the products and the pricing is great, shipping is also the best
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great priced easy to use the page.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    reasonable prices and great selection
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I placed my order, but haven't received a shipping confirmation.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    good service,quality products, fair pricing.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Always had good service with Horse.com (including exchange/refunds)
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Several times the website locked up when trying to checkout. It seemed that whenever I applied a promotion code or discount code (offered to me when I first hit the website), then it locked up. When trying it again, it doubled the items in the cart and then wouldn't let me access the cart. I tried over a couple different days, and same result. I finally tried with no promotion code and was able to check out. Checkout was pretty good, except once I hit the last screen, with the button to "Place Your Order" there was no way to back up and edit anything. I needed to change the shipping address and couldn't back up. I had to wait for the session to time out, and then checkout from the beginning and could change the shipping address. Not the best checkout experience I have had.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    My first experience with Horse.com but will not be my last. Everything was so easy and exactly what I expected. Very speedy delivery. Was SUPER Satisfied. Thank you very much.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I always know that I can find what my horses need at a great price. Thank you for all of your specials that you provide.
    Aug 28, 2015
    My horses are always taken care of properly due to your company having everything easy to order. Thank you for such great products! Keep up the good price specials and shipping specials. I live in an extreme drought area and the lower prices allow me to take care of my horses!!! Thank you.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Very convenient; good value
    Aug 27, 2015
    My granddaughters were thrilled!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Have always been satisfied with purchases made from Horse.com.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I forgot my password and instead of letting me order as a new customer you made me change my password. I would rather just sign in as a new customer.
    Aug 30, 2015
    One of the bottles of shampoo that I ordered was not sealed well and had leaked, spilling some of the shampoo. Liquid filled bottles should be sealed more securely and enclosed in another container. I have ordered these products from other companies and they didn't leak because they were properly contained. I will continue to order other products from horse.com but never any liquid products as this isn't the first time there has been leakage.